Draw a line under it

ElBufalo20

8 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

All I can say is there is no conspiracy talk from their fans tonight and why is that? Because the last few weeks of pressure has paid off for them today. 

They have this down to a tee now. Everytime old firm approaches they ramp up the pressures on officials. 

If we want that to change we need to be getting ahead of them and fighting fire with fire.

We've got plenty from the last 2 games to use. Disallowed goal, penalty and 2nd yellows that should have been given. Bring this all up before the next one. 

9 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

This is far from over. The offside call is an obvious ploy to cover up a huge mistake. If it was really offside the game would have restarted with a free kick, it didnt.

I'm not sure VAR would award an offside though, the original ref decision prevails if VAR thinks it's a penalty and then finds an offside.

This is where people at the club outside of the playing squad and the Manager need to stand up and challenge this.

Let Phil and players concentrate on the football.

Whether it's Bisgrove, Bennett or someone else in senior management, they need to press home this challenge and not let it fade into yesterday's chip wrappings.

12 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Like what we not in Europe? We not already won a trophy?

im fuming with that second half but as I said realistically we’re in a title race.

What’s the point in downing tools?

To really be in with a shout we have to actually lay a glove on those cunts. 

We’ve been fucked over by officials in both games but have been second best in both too. 

We make Callum Macgregor look world class with the amount of space we give him.

We need far better  quality than we have but we absolutely have to go to town on cunts like yesterdays officials - poor performance from us but criminal officiating 

Fuck drawing a line under it - roles reversed and there would be meltdown from the media and Suttons of this world. 

Absolutely corrupt 

We have been left in a shite position post Beale and despite big Phils best efforts and for me Rangers finally having a manager who seems capable the Team needs additional strength in multiple areas.  Im grateful we have a cup in the bag and i also understand that Phil is working miracles with the squad he currently has to operate with.  Am i happy about yesterday

AM I FUCK! 

Do i think we will get this better in a couple of transfer windows, absolutely.

I am fucking sore this morning, but im still grateful i have awoken being one of the people  rather than a rancid, manky unwashed soap dodging  bastard.

🔴🔵

2 hours ago, Bigeasy said:

Exactly, mate. Unfortunately, people on forums tend to think differently from people who never come on to them. We had no fans there, down to 10 men for a large chunk of the game, and with a little bit of luck could easily have taken something from the game. But many on here react like spoilt little kids at any defeat by them, or anyone else for that matter. Win our 2 games in hand and we are only 2 points behind them - I would have snapped your hand off for that 2 months ago. Cup win in the bag. Last 16 of Europa league. All this with horrendous injury list. We all know the people on the forum who will cry and bitch about the team - the ones who were picked last for the teams at school.

We had 4 of 5 players yesterday under performing in our biggest game of the season it’s  unacceptable mate why should people not ‘cry and bitch’ about it’ as you put it? 

As shite as we were we still ran them close in the end up and the officials need called out for their inept performance.  (Possibly corrupt) but this is Rangers mate we can’t afford passengers in games like this. 

We’re still in a strong position if we win all our games in hand but we had the chance to put ourself in an even stronger position but once again in a vital game half the team shat a brick. I don’t blame the manager for that he’s done an unbelievable job to get us back in the race. Hopefully we see some changes to the squad over the next couple of weeks and we bring in a couple players who won’t crumble against the filth 

I captained an amateur team btw played for the school team and the Boys Brigade 🤣

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They have this down to a tee now. Everytime old firm approaches they ramp up the pressures on officials. 

If we want that to change we need to be getting ahead of them and fighting fire with fire.

We've got plenty from the last 2 games to use. Disallowed goal, penalty and 2nd yellows that should have been given. Bring this all up before the next one. 

100% agree. We need boydy etc to highlight things like this leading up to the next game. 

Like everyone else my gut reaction from yesterday was doom and gloom, but looking ahead to Tuesday I'm hopeful that St Mirren can do us a favour. That mob are not all that good and can be vulnerable should they take their eye off the ball. Once we take care of Kilmarnock and they slip up it could be right back in the melting pot. There is still a long way to go.

21 minutes ago, Johnnyem said:

Like everyone else my gut reaction from yesterday was doom and gloom, but looking ahead to Tuesday I'm hopeful that St Mirren can do us a favour. That mob are not all that good and can be vulnerable should they take their eye off the ball. Once we take care of Kilmarnock and they slip up it could be right back in the melting pot. There is still a long way to go.

They’ll thump st mirren mate and if it wasn’t for the winter break I would expect them to kick on and go on a run and build some momentum of the back of a vital win. The breaks came at the right time for us. 

Three points Wednesday to take us into the winter break, regroup strengthen the squad and go again. Hibs and St mirren are difficult away trips we need to be ready. 

56 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

100% agree. We need boydy etc to highlight things like this leading up to the next game. 

Things that go against us in these games get forgotten too quickly .Last time we had a perfectly good goal chopped off and stonewall penalty denied .Yesterday they managed to deny the penalty,Ignore 2 second yellows but managed to call the Balogun red right .

We need more than just Kris Boyd reminding everyone what went wrong yesterday and in the previous game .

14 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

There is still everything to play for 

However - By not calling it out and asking for clarity over the penalty decision then we are accepting being cheated (again)

The club is 100% correct it what they are doing - I’m sure the audio will be an interesting listen, it’s either going to exonerate the officials or it’s going to raise huge questions over the integrity of the process

Regardless today we knew we needed better players - Nothing has changed in that regard

Today has proved that in Clement we have the right man

The club have been calling it out for every bad decision in old firms (i.e morelos and roofe goals wrongly chopped off) he last couple of years. It falls on deaf ears.

Ultimately we need stronger players who dont miss sitters, keep going when things get tough.

We do that then the tide will turn naturally.

26 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Things that go against us in these games get forgotten too quickly .Last time we had a perfectly good goal chopped off and stonewall penalty denied .Yesterday they managed to deny the penalty,Ignore 2 second yellows but managed to call the Balogun red right .

We need more than just Kris Boyd reminding everyone what went wrong yesterday and in the previous game .

Mate you want to see X at the minute. Even after winning with the help of the officials their fans are on saying Goldson, lunny etc should have all been sent off. Saying Clement has lost his head after one defeat because he wants to hear the audio. Mentalists

19 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Mate you want to see X at the minute. Even after winning with the help of the officials their fans are on saying Goldson, lunny etc should have all been sent off. Saying Clement has lost his head after one defeat because he wants to hear the audio. Mentalists

I haven’t seen any of that but doesn’t surprise me .It’s the RC way to go to find something to blame to cancel their own favours .

Tom English was 100pc right when he said years ago that they don’t want the right decisions they want ALL the decisions .

I can remember after the Clancy game where we somehow managed to win despite the worst referee performance  in years there was a tarrier on Facebook moaning about how bad the ref was 😂

12 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

All I can say is there is no conspiracy talk from their fans tonight and why is that? Because the last few weeks of pressure has paid off for them today. 

Tbh thats inaccurate mate. Bizarrely they are ranting about the refs yesterday. Lunacy

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I haven’t seen any of that but doesn’t surprise me .It’s the RC way to go to find something to blame to cancel their own favours .

Tom English was 100pc right when he said years ago that they don’t want the right decisions they want ALL the decisions .

I can remember after the Clancy game where we somehow managed to win despite the worst referee performance  in years there was a tarrier on Facebook moaning about how bad the ref was 😂

What a deluded bunch eh. Clancy was that raging he sent Morelos off in the last minute in a petty diss

2 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

What a deluded bunch eh. Clancy was that raging he sent Morelos off in the last minute in a petty diss

Remember it took 3 weeks for the SPFL to find a way of digging up Kent and Morelos for gestures after it thanks to tarriers offended .

We shouldn't be drawing any lines; we're getting shafted by officials time and time again.

Remember Morelos opening the scoring vs them last year, they chopped it because he "pushed" (lol) one of their players in the back at a corner....  who seconds earlier had been pulling Morelos by the shirt. (So you either gove a goal or a penalty then I guess).

Or at Ibrox this year when Dessers won the ball to set up Roofe without even touching Lagerbielke (who then kicked him in the calf after losing the ball).

Then we go to their patch and their defenders are allowed to deliberately punch the ball out of play in the box 😂

This shambles has gone on too long.  The club should not stand for the very clear bias we're witnessing.

15 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I don't necessarily agree with simply "draw a line under it" but some of the reactions on here from some posters are fucking embarrassing. Like spoiled weans. 

I get this, but i've been watching Rangers for many years during which I have seen some horrendous decisions go against us, often in OF games. But I have never thought those were anything other than 'honest mistakes'.

However this one is different, it is 2 referees making the same horrendous mistake on the same judgement call, swiftly followed by an apparently flawed cover up.

It absolutely stinks, and if we let this go it will happen again and again.