Ridvan Yilmaz

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Only 1 was under PC and Ridvan performed pretty well.

BB has absolutely shat the bed multiple times against them. He's mentally scarred. 

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

He's a fucking shitebag and shouldn't be near the line up. Has shat the bed on numerous occasions against them

Numerous and multiple times is an absolute myth.

Hes had 2/3 howlers against them and played well many times against them.

It’s a massive blow not having Ridvan but as much as I’m nowhere near his biggest fan Barisic has to play

In Sterling we finally have someone who can play on the right, run over that wee prick Taylor and show him up for the bang average player he is. Thats more valuable than shoe horning him into another position where we don’t even know if he’ll be good. I’m a massive Sterling fan but he looked awful playing at right back earlier in the season before we really seen what he was about 

Borna has had more than a few nightmares against them but they’ve come against far better players in Jota and Abada than he’ll be facing this time. 

10 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

consisting of, including, or involving more than one. e.g. multiple births. multiple choices.

He’s had absolute stinkers, and switched off at the back post to concede goals at least 3 times that I can remember since gravy veins took over. Don't make me have to watch them again.

I’d start him there ahead of Sterling or Yfeko, but it’s a real weak link. 

11 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Name the games. 

3 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Are we really thinking that the guy who got a chance to reestablish himself in a tough game against killie, and instead absolutely shat the bed and was hooked at HT he was that bad, is going to miraculously step up in a high pressured vitally important OF game

Fucking hell

This. Guys got the heart of a mouse, don't want him near that game.

9 hours ago, psb07158 said:

It has been at their ground where he has shat himself

Scum away and Killie away you don't want to be playing Barisic.

44 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Name the games. 

Hes played 17 times against them and we've lost 7.

Even in some of the defeats hes played well. Examples being the 1-0 cup final defeat in 19/20 when we battered them and lost to an offside goal. Or the 1-0 defeat days after being away to UFA. 

Set up two in the 2-1 win at the dump that December under Gerrard. Played well in the unbeaten season against them 5 times.  What about the 1-0 win at home when Gerrard was missing through Covid? The SF game when we beat them after a hard European game that went to ET.

Hes had much more good than bad performances anyway.

7 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Are we really thinking that the guy who got a chance to reestablish himself in a tough game against killie, and instead absolutely shat the bed and was hooked at HT he was that bad, is going to miraculously step up in a high pressured vitally important OF game

Fucking hell

He's had one howler this season domestically which was away to Killie.

In his other 15 starts we've lost 1 game. Won 13. 11 clean sheets.

He should have been sold in the summer(better be gone at the end of the season) but as usual on here people pick the odd game and act like hes performed like that every single time.

Barisic, Jack, Matondo, Lammers, Dessers, Wright, Roofe, McLaughlin etc hopefully will not be here next season.

3 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Fucking hell

He was lucky that his team mates dug him out of a hole that night. Pathetic from a professional footballer 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He's had one howler this season domestically which was away to Killie.

In his other 15 starts we've lost 1 game. Won 13. 11 clean sheets.

He should have been sold in the summer(better be gone at the end of the season) but as usual on here people pick the odd game and act like hes performed like that every single time.

Barisic, Jack, Matondo, Lammers, Dessers, Wright, McLaughlin etc hopefully will not be here next season.

No im picking his last game where he was so bad he was hooked at HT for a guy who most of the fanbase were happy to let go in jan

Barasic absolutely starts at LB if Yilmaz is injured.

You don’t shove someone in who has never played before and will have 0 chemistry and awareness in a new back four:

That would be mental. On top of weakening our right hand side.

As big of a shitebag as Barasic is - That’s mostly away games. 

Big step down from Yilmaz but it’s the best option. 

13 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I want Sterling to nullify Macgregor next weekend. But if Yilmaz is out then he needs to play left back instead as that shitebag we have as backup is a liability.

I thought McGregor had a bad injury or did that turn out to be nonsense? 

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I thought McGregor had a bad injury or did that turn out to be nonsense? 

He’s ‘not being risked’ against Livi, and is expected to start back training next week according the Clyde.

Not convinced he starts or is even in the squad next week. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s ‘not being risked’ against Livi, and is expected to start back training next week according the Clyde.

Not convinced he starts or is even in the squad next week. 

Hes already been back in training. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hes already been back in training. 

I think he'd be in the squad tomorrow if he was fully fit. I reckon he's still struggling and they'll gamble on him next week.

13 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I want Sterling to nullify Macgregor next weekend. But if Yilmaz is out then he needs to play left back instead as that shitebag we have as backup is a liability.

We need to boot about that wee cunt up front as well, all taking turns. We don’t do that enough