Ridvan Yilmaz

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Didn't one of the squad/youth players get a stress fracture that day as well? Tom Cowan?? 

Aye I’m sure you’re right mate think he played on with it, and mad Bomber was fucked canny remember the injury but sure it was serious. Think maybe Stuart Munro was also playing with an injury that day  not sure if it was him though or I’m mixing him up with somebody else. Long time be ago now lol 

24 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye I’m sure you’re right mate think he played on with it, and mad Bomber was fucked canny remember the injury but sure it was serious. Think maybe Stuart Munro was also playing with an injury that day  not sure if it was him though or I’m mixing him up with somebody else. Long time be ago now lol 

Achilles I’m sure it was bomber had 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuck yeah....forgot that. It was his Achilles. "If you play, will snap!". He played, it snapped. Hero!!!

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Did we not end up with Brown and Spackman as our centre backs?

Bomber played three or four different positions that day, fucking heroic.

6 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Did we not end up with Brown and Spackman as our centre backs?

Bomber played three or four different positions that day, fucking heroic.

Not sure mate but aye Brown was a colossal that day to get us over the line, never seen anything like it since tbh two possibly three players who played that game came out for the presentation on crutches 🤣

8 hours ago, Almacger said:

Awful source that should never be trusted by anyone with the shite they report. We’ll just have to wait and see what the club says officially.  

They’re all reporting it 

10 hours ago, RFC55 said:

They’re all reporting it 

All just copy each other tbf.

Wouldn't surprised me if the message is ‘hoped to be fit for the OF’ and it’s just spun to sell papers / clicks. 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Don't mind him missing tomorrow as long as he is back for them. 

Cannot go into another old firm with that wet wipe on the pitch.

We've lost both games to the scum this season and Barasic didn't play a single minute..