Ridvan Yilmaz

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

Phil's already said the pre season fitness work wasn't of required standard. How right he was.

Tbf some of our injuries have nothing do to with a players fitness

Cantwell, raskin, sima, yilmaz tonight, sterling, danilo, matondo, cortes all injuries that happened during matches recently and some were impact/game related injuries

The reason it feels worse is because the players needed to fill in have gotten injured as well or are injury prone (roofe, jack, lawrence etc) 

The guys weren't fit enough from pre season, but our injuries have a lot to do with bad luck and more bad luck

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I was only getting out frustration about how injury plagued we are. I wasn't expecting that.

That all sounds pretty grim and stressful man. I hope everyone is doing well now. I hope you are too.

Not getting at you mate.

Really sorry if it came across that way.

I cherish every day with them now. Thanks for the sentiment.

I have never subscribed to the notion that we are beat before a ball is kicked though.

Points and games are lost on the pitch, not in a supporters mind.

Saying that, if we lost a game every time I bottled it during a match we'd be trophless.:lol:

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Not getting at you mate.

Really sorry if it came across that way.

I cherish every day with them now. Thanks for the sentiment.

I have never subscribed to the notion that we are beat before a ball is kicked though.

Points and games are lost on the pitch, not in a supporters mind.

Saying that, if we lost a game every time I bottled it during a match we'd be trophless.:lol:

No, I know you weren't. I didn't take it that way. I just never expected such a heavy story when I seen someone had responded to my post. 

My Dad took a major stroke at the start of last year, so I can understand what you mean by cherishing every moment. It's mad how much I now appreciate just being able to phone him and ask how he is when I'm walking the dog or something equally as daft. 

My arse has been going since we got ourselves into a title race. It's a struggle.

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

No, I know you weren't. I didn't take it that way. I just never expected such a heavy story when I seen someone had responded to my post. 

My Dad took a major stroke at the start of last year, so I can understand what you mean by cherishing every moment. It's mad how much I now appreciate just being able to phone him and ask how he is when I'm walking the dog or something equally as daft. 

My arse has been going since we got ourselves into a title race. It's a struggle.

The "miracle if we win the title" that hooked me mate tbh.

It's OUR fucking title mate.

Not "the".

:cup:

30 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Tbf some of our injuries have nothing do to with a players fitness

Cantwell, raskin, sima, yilmaz tonight, sterling, danilo, matondo, cortes all injuries that happened during matches recently and some were impact/game related injuries

The reason it feels worse is because the players needed to fill in have gotten injured as well or are injury prone (roofe, jack, lawrence etc) 

The guys weren't fit enough from pre season, but our injuries have a lot to do with bad luck and more bad luck

Squad depth required imo.

Fitter  players are more likely to recover faster. Helps if then can actually do a pre-season too!

The likes of Roofe and Jack are a waste of our money.

We defo need rid of sick note players.

Sleeker, younger squad next season and let Phil work his magic. 

Posters on here have been saying that for years.

It's basic squad development.

This was a fucking guarantee because of how important he’s become 

Given our alternative is unreliable at best and at worst a complete liability Ridvan is the last player we needed getting injured 

Hate internationals at the best of times but now that you’ve got Nations League and expanded international tournaments I don’t see why we still need any international friendlies during the season 

FFS!

I really don't want to see Borna for the next few weeks,some huge games coming up

I would rather see the b teams left back 

Hope wee Ridvan is a quick healer

What a cunt this seasons been btw and we can still win a treble,it's fuckin mental

18 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

FFS!

I really don't want to see Borna for the next few weeks,some huge games coming up

I would rather see the b teams left back 

Hope wee Ridvan is a quick healer

What a cunt this seasons been btw and we can still win a treble,it's fuckin mental

The B teams left back is in the B team for a reason mate 

Rıdvan Yılmaz was removed from the National Team squad due to the injury he suffered in his upper left thigh muscle in the match against Hungary yesterday.

The statement made on the official website of the Turkish Football Federation is as follows:

"There has been a mandatory change in the candidate squad of our National Team, which will face Austria in a special match on Tuesday, March 26. Our defender Rıdvan Yılmaz was removed from the candidate squad due to the injury he suffered in his upper left thigh muscle in the match against Hungary yesterday."

https://www.tff.org/default.aspx?pageID=202&ftxtID=43757

1 hour ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Says who?

Vincenzo Montella Turkey manager said he would remain in the squad and that they would asses him so it can’t be catastrophic or he’d be on the first flight home. (Hopefully) 

now looks like he’s out 😔 I assume that’s him now been assessed 

3 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Vincenzo Montella Turkey manager said he would remain in the squad and that they would asses him so it can’t be catastrophic or he’d be on the first flight home. (Hopefully) 

now looks like he’s out 😔 I assume that’s him now been assessed 

See post above