*****The Official Rangers v Ross County Thread*****

I take it this will be another Club Deck night for however many hardy souls come down to support County tonight? Hopefully the only thing they get from the evening is a free pie & bovril same as the Livi 34. Just a pity that the Club did not think of this long before now, the amount of lost revenue from the cumulative number of empty seats in that away corner over the years must be considerable.

8 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I take it this will be another Club Deck night for however many hardy souls come down to support County tonight? Hopefully the only thing they get from the evening is a free pie & bovril same as the Livi 34. Just a pity that the Club did not think of this long before now, the amount of lost revenue from the cumulative number of empty seats in that away corner over the years must be considerable.

Give them nothing for free. Apart from a doing on the pitch, they can have that for nothing 

1 minute ago, del gray leuchars said:

Super Jack

Defence

Tav

Goldson

Souttar

Ridvan

Midfield of 

Lundstrum

Diomande

Cantwell

Fwd 3

Cortes 

Silva

Mccausland

4-0 Silva 36, 56

Cantwell 16

Dessert 79

🤞

Cortez RW and Matondo LW ,wee Ross needs a few weeks on the bench

43 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Looks like they are in the corner. You can get tickets for CD7 where Livi went but can't get tickets for the corner.

25 minutes ago, del gray leuchars said:

Super Jack

Defence

Tav

Goldson

Souttar

Ridvan

Midfield of 

Lundstrum

Diomande

Cantwell

Fwd 3

Cortes 

Silva

Mccausland

4-0 Silva 36, 56

Cantwell 16

Dessert 79

🤞

Glad you put the positions in pal as i’d have thought Cortes would’ve been in defence otherwise.

you’ve all inspired me to write this beautiful poem for the missus. 5-0 Rangers. 

“I wrote you this poem, my love, my dear 
I love you more than James Tavernier 
You are a rock in my life, it must be said 
Your smile shines brighter than Clements bald head 
Spending a lifetime with you is my one true hope 
Happy Valentines Day, and fuck the pope.”

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Absolutely raging the mrs got mugged going to work today so tonight it's only fair that I miss out going to help her and head to Ibrox to watch the famous.

Hope she's ok mate.