*****The Official Rangers v Ross County Thread*****

Looking forward to tomorrow. Expect a win but won't panic if it's not enough to send us top. Don't think we've got the strikers to outscore them for the rest of the season but at the moment they seem far more likely to drop points than we do. One game at a time though.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

"I will not look at the league table ... I will just be happy that we win"

Definitely very focussed .... with no need to gloss things over ... very encouraging how he stays in the moment and remains one game at a time.

The team being of the same attitude is also encouraging ... can't but be happy knowing we are in good hands with this Gaffer ... all very promising now.

🇬🇧

I get what you’re saying but it’s a load of nonsense when players/managers pretend they don’t look at league tables until May :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Tomorrow is the type of game where the fans need to be patient if the first goal doesnt come in the first ten or fifteen mins

County are rank rotten, even if its only 1-0 at half time we'll still likely have enough chances in the 2nd half to go top by a couple of clear goals 

Im a moaning faced git a lot of the time but first and foremost we dont make a cunt of it and get the lead, then relax and let the football do the talking

Understatement mate :lol: 

Think I’d like to see Lawrence start in the middle of the park as he takes a shot from outside the box. Something like:

Butland

Tav

Goldson

Souttar

Yilmaz

Lundstram

Lawrence

McCausland

Cantwell

Cortes

Silva

3-0 to the famous and top of the league! 🇬🇧

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Just watched that now. Again, the level of questions is fucking embarrassing. Manager sighing, groaning, looking confused at pretty much every one. So called "professional journalists" need to have a long, hard look at themselves. Retards.

They do spark some interesting answers from Clement tbh. There's not been one interview with him that I've not enjoyed. I've never liked the questions journalists ask managers & players but then again if they did ask some more probing questions I doubt Clement would answer them anyway.

2 hours ago, Southsider said:

A win is all that matters.  If we go top, great, but there's a lot of football to play yet

Still got to play the Filth twice. They have had two majorly controversial refereeing decisions go their way in the first two games that had a direct influence on the result. In the interests of things evening themselves out over the season, then we are due a couple of "lucky" breaks against Them in the next two games.

Mind you, I will not be holding my breath waiting for those lucky breaks or genuine mistakes to go in our favour when playing Them anytime soon.

30 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Still got to play the Filth twice. They have had two majorly controversial refereeing decisions go their way in the first two games that had a direct influence on the result. In the interests of things evening themselves out over the season, then we are due a couple of "lucky" breaks against Them in the next two games.

Mind you, I will not be holding my breath waiting for those lucky breaks or genuine mistakes to go in our favour when playing Them anytime soon.

Assuming we win tomorrow, we will have taken 12 more points from the other teams than the scum.

They'll only be level due to two OF wins. As I posted elsewhere, a win apiece  from those games and we would be six ahead and two wins for us would be seeing us twelve clear after tomorrow’s game.

Therefore, that suggests that two draws or at least one win from the two remaining OF games should see us home, if the form since Clement arrived continues.

30 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Assuming we win tomorrow, we will have taken 12 more points from the other teams than the scum.

They'll only be level due to two OF wins. As I posted elsewhere, a win apiece  from those games and we would be six ahead and two wins for us would be seeing us twelve clear after tomorrow’s game.

Therefore, that suggests that two draws or at least one win from the two remaining OF games should see us home, if the form since Clement arrived continues.

Agreed. There's a reasonable chance that a win and a draw would do it.

Winning the next one is obviously crucial

12 hours ago, Swagger said:

Hope to fuck there’s no silly ideas about this planned recovery program meaning a new deal. 
Should be first out the door in the summer 

Watch him go to hearts on a free and play 3 seasons without injury.