*****The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread *****

Just now, Marky. said:

Someone was due a doing, but I did not think it would be Hearts.

This has been an absolute joy. Perfection seeing Dio and Cortez get their goals, and a Dessers double is brilliant to see...

He couldn't, could he?

We have made them look average.

Finally, we are controlling games with our midfield. It's been ages since our midfield dominated games.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Maybe but he'd need to be a lot more mobile than he was for most of his career

i thought this would come up but he didnt earn two golden boots by being immobile peeling off a defender was his specialty 

when you think of when he played and who else we could have got then it shows there was a lot more to his game than he gets credit for

1 minute ago, Redmond7 said:

No idea why VAR takes so long in that situation - some situations perhaps, but theres nothing there.

Because they know if they make an incorrect decision that goes in our favour, the soap dodgers media will be out for blood

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Genuinely don’t understand how Sterling can adapt to any position he’s played in.

He's such a Walter player.

Possibly the best utility style player I've seen here. He doesn't look out of place in any position of the pitch. Left-wing wasn't ideal, but even then he was no worse there than Scott Wright.