*****The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread *****

No midweek game this week so decent weeks rest and recovery before we go again.

Full strength team to put further pressure on celtic on Sunday.

Butland

Tav  Goldson  Balogun  Yilmaz

Lundstrum  Lawrence

McCausland  Cantwell  Cortes

Silva

Butland 

Tav Goldson Souttar Yilmaz 

Lundstram Sterling

McCausland Cantwell Cortes

Silva

Tbh I would be happy with Diomande or Lawrence being in midfield alongside Lundstram and would be fine with Cortes on the right and Matondo on the left if he’s available.

Put Silva up top simply because Dessers is fucking grim 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Playing the 2nd best team in the country next Saturday with (IMO) the best goalscorer. 

5-0 Rangers HWFG

Miovski is a far better player than shankland imo.

On topic I will be happy with any kind of win to pile the pressure on them. 

I'd also just like to take the time to say what a fucking tremendous job the boss has done. After the mess he walked into at no point could I envisage us sitting top of the league, trophy in the cabinet and still in Europe. Fantastic 

Seriously think the tarriers will drop points against Motherwell if we do the business. 

Scoreboard pressure. 

Just get the 3 points. I’d be tempted to keep Cantwell and Lawrence in the middle and put Cortez and McAusland either side of Dessers. 

If it’s a tight game, having Matondo, Silva to come off and run at them at full pelt, should make the difference. 

Just now, plymouthranger said:

Seriously think the tarriers will drop points against Motherwell if we do the business. 

Scoreboard pressure. 

Just get the 3 points. I’d be tempted to keep Cantwell and Lawrence in the middle and put Cortez and McAusland either side of Dessers. 

If it’s a tight game, having Matondo, Silva to come off and run at them at full pelt, should make the difference. 

Every chance they do, needed a last minute goal to salvage 3 points against them last time at fir park and dropped points when Mothewell went to parkhead. Hard game for them.

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

For all the feel good factor around the place, one slip up and we lose our advantage immediately, and a game at Tynecastle in their current form is by no means going to be easy. Got to stay focussed and get right up for this as it will be a battle

It’s at home