*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

41 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Can’t believe there is any drama about the Silva pen. It’s an absolute stonewaller. Kicked him knee height. 

If the Lawrence foul for the chopped off goal counts this penalty award counts… mutants mate they don’t see sense. 

I still can’t believe so many of our players initially shat the bed like that. Tav, Goldson , lunny, dio, lawrence, Silva, wright…. how can do many be off the boil that much? And wtf was butland doing for their 3rd goal? Deary me man fucking woeful all over. 

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

I still can’t believe so many of our players initially shat the bed like that. Tav, Goldson , lunny, dio, lawrence, Silva, wright…. how can do many be off the boil that much? And wtf was butland doing for their 3rd goal? Deary me man fucking woeful all over. 

Tav deserves fault for the first goal, after that most teams would be quite rattled. Think we settled as well as we could have for the 10 minutes after.

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

😂😂 “dud” 

Wish we could sign a few more duds for under a million who will contribute more than 200 goals for us 

Aye a dud . A fraud of a captain too . Need I go on.. 😘

8 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

2 mins before the shambles of the opener. Everyone having a rare old time. 😂

20240407_115849.jpg

Surprised they got that banner to work and stay together, looked like it was destined to fail at one point, fair fucks :lol: 

Not long home from the game. IMO in my heart of hearts I don’t think that team wins the league. I’d be amazed if we took anything from Parkhead as that’ll probably be what it comes down to.