Favourite win against them?

Got to be winning league at Buggery of Shame. Greatest single momment day or night in my life, aside from family.

Scorcher, in boozer all afternoon, taxis doon to slum 4 tickets between easily 12 of us, then pumped the bum bashed rotten..

Chased some unwashed cunts right into SELIK club on way back to Shettleston.

Supporters Bus Player Year dance at Old Edmingston, next bit which I can't remember a thing about to this day, unbelievably Scott Wilson ended up at a Party wa us in Easterhouse to Mon afternoon oot in Varandas singing all sorts, futes drums and the works.

Any win Sun, right up there considered what Gaffer inherited.

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

Definitely definitely definitely this. (Albertz free kick is at 1:04)

Loved this straight from Glasgow airport to the game.

Been telling Mrs all week in Fuertoventura that I was going.

Never believed me to the moment I jumped in taxi and left here wa 2 cases wane and a pram.

Magical but fucking frozen.

3 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

The Edu one was great. I know it may not have been the greatest game but may have had the greatest goal, The 1979 Drybrough Cup Final, Davie Coopers goal.

I was there, Dryburgh cup final, not a significant competition but what a fucking goal , best one I ever saw from a Ranger.

Wasn't even a win, but the 3-3 at the piggery under big eck was class, de boer's heeder right after they scored, they bastards were still dancing and singing when he nodded home the equaliser and it fucking sickened them 

Our bit was absolutely crammed full of punters who blagged their way in and it was mental, bodies everywhere, fucking loved it 

My first OF game. 1986/87 season. Supper Co-op's sublime wee nick inside of Aitken for Durrant to run into an empty box and tuck it away past Bonnar. 

I'd never experienced so much joy by so many folk. I was genuinely feart :lol: Just remember being in a swarm of strangers but hugging the fuck out of everyone. Supporters bus before and after was bouncing it's way through Glasgow! 

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Special mention for the 4-2 game at their midden, Mendes goal, Cousin bullying them and Boruc making an arse of himself. 

My best mates da came home that night with a big gash on his head, friends mum went off her nut screaming what did those animals do to you

Turned out he’d got it before the game on the bus after his mate meant to fake throw a bottle of wine at him and fucked him on the coupon :lol:

Wore a hat to get in, still says no regrets