Tav's time is up.

He needs out the door even if we loan him out, just get rid. Imagine being in a team and this loser is captain, a huge black cloud of sad faced loser, done physically at this level, too slow, always sleeping or needing bailed out at the back, done mentally years ago, bottle goes on a regular basis and appears to have no capacity to lead the team on the field. He is an Elephant's foreskin of a man, a sad sack of a leader.

14 minutes ago, ZZed said:

He needs out the door even if we loan him out, just get rid

What’s the rules re loans? I thought they had to be conducted before the transfer window shut?

Are Saudi and Turkey the only places left for him to go?

5 minutes ago, beararse said:

What’s the rules re loans? I thought they had to be conducted before the transfer window shut?

That's my understanding yeah. They 2 countries can still buy.

Probs some other obscure ones but there has been reported interest from turkey/Saudi 🙏🏻

Would be more than happy with sterling to get a run at RB

Tav has been a great servant to the club if he was just a player. He should never have been captain, and captains at our club are judged on success. A single league, LC and SC isn't good enough. 

He has his goal scoring record and he was part of our squad from Championship to winning the league. It was a season or two too far from him though and it's getting toxic. He's done 

51 minutes ago, beararse said:

Saudi is closed now. Just Turkey for the next couple weeks.

Regardless of anything else the guy should never have been made captain in the first place. 
The rounded slumped shoulders as soon as the chips are down, the hand up blaming other players and the droning interviews - there is zero captain material there. 

We’ve had zero leadership for years 

I don't want to see players getting abused but then again, I'm tired of seeing the same players giving away the important games against our rivals. Sure the mentality has to be suffering. Theres a wave of positivity over there that lifts the most bang average players. While we have had serial excuse makers and self-doubters. That's why the minute a player leaves they get a little lift (Wright and Lammers) because they're out from under the pressure but then again, they shouldn't be here if they cant handle that pressure. We need some serial winners in to lift the mood and I guess a lot more time to build and move on what needs to be moved on. Only so much we can do with loans and overpaid bargain deals. I'll get behind the new players 100% but its hard to look at Tav's poor wee face right now.

29 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Tav showed more aggression to the fan shouting abuse than he’s shown against the mhanks for years. He is no leader and is mentally weak when playing in big games. 

I’d cut him some slack if he was crunching into tackles and in the faces of their players

They must have a right laugh amongst themselves we they see our shitebags lining up 

58 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Regardless of anything else the guy should never have been made captain in the first place. 
The rounded slumped shoulders as soon as the chips are down, the hand up blaming other players and the droning interviews - there is zero captain material there. 

We’ve had zero leadership for years 

We’ve been spoiled over the years with some talismanic captains. Which is why we can all see through him.