What players need gone?

If you’re keeping Tav you have to take the armband off him. I love him but it’s time, he can’t be a leader anymore he doesn’t have it in him. 

Everyone out of contract goes. 

Goldson, Dessers, Dowell, Matondo need moved on as well.

At least 12 out

More who would stay.   Butland will be away as he will want to be number 1 for a team down south and Sterling I'd keep.  The rest can go as far as I'm concerned. Core team of cowards Goldson, Tav and Lunny.  The rest just aren't good enough and fuck paying anything close to what Brighton will want. 

20 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sterling and Butland can stay. The rest can all fuck off.

Butland can stay but he really needs to get his finger out too. Imo he has been pretty shit since that England snub. 

Us fans mostly agree who should go in the summer, almost a wipeout. We won't be getting much money when it's all added up but it will release a significant amount in high wages, allowing us to sign players that PC wants. I'm confident that PC has already recognised this way of moving forward.

If Tav, Lundstrum and Goldson continue the form from a few months that got us back into a title race.

And we have fewer injuries.

Then in my mind we win the title or at least have the best possible shot.

So the question is why their levels have dropped and why we have so many injuries. 

The answer is pretty obvious 

I would also keep Tav as replacing his goals makes things even more difficult.  Not as captain though.

It's who we can sell for decent money that is a worry, Lammers is doing well but even he looks like he will be sold at a loss.

The players who could generate decent money are also the ones on this thread that people want to keep.

Just now, bornabear said:

Us fans mostly agree who should go in the summer, almost a wipeout. We won't be getting much money when it's all added up but it will release a significant amount in high wages, allowing us to sign players that PC wants. I'm confident that PC has already recognised this way of moving forward.

Butland is our only real big asset money wise. We will probably cash in.

You would like to think we will get a chuck of our Lammers outlay back as someone in Holland will take the punt after his showings on loan. 

Won't get much for Wright, Matondo or Dessers. Maybe rack up 2 to 3 million on that trio. 

The OOC players will free up a good wedge.

Just need to hope whoever comes in hits the ground running and are of better quality than those they replace. Diomande was supposed to be of that ilk and maybe its too soon but bar a great goal I have not been overly impressed.

In no particular order would get rid of the following.

Goldson-Shites the bed every game hes up against a physical striker 

Barisic- Has shit the bed since that old firm he ducked the ball for abadas goal. 

Souttar- just not good enough 

Lundstram- had 2 purple patches his entire Rangers career rest been bang average. 

Davies- weak as fuck and injury prone

Jack- injury prone and past it

Roofe- made of chocolate 

Dowell- injury prone and bang average when he's been fit

Dessers- Just not good enough never will be

Matondo- another injury prone player who won't make it with us

Raskin- if can't get a start in that midfield will never make it with us never mind play for Chelsea.

Cantwell- A gamble that's just not worked has talent but lacks the desire to be a top player. 

Lammers- hopefully capitalise on his purple patch in the eredivisie as he won't make it with us. 

Could probably add another 6 or 7 from that squad, if Tav didn't have the attacking qualities he would be added to the list he needs pushed up the park as we all know he can't defend worth a fuck. 

I'm keeping Butland, Yilmaz, Sterling, Cantwell, Dio and Sima. I mean Dio technically isn't our player yet and Sima definetely isn't our player.

We need a mentality change and we need a squad that is athletic, dynamic and adaptable which Clement can a hold of and improve.

Vast majority of this squad will be here though.

59 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

I know everyone will be scunnered but what players do we really need to be looking to move on in the summer?

I'll start I genuinely think we should be looking to move on Goldson,  Lundstrum, Lawrence, Dessers, Wright, Mcglaughlin, Davies, Jack, and Sima and Silva will be off also to their parents clubs.

I feel that new players who are getting signed are joining up with excitement and wanting to do well after a few weeks they are under the spell of mentality mouses and end up playing dross like them.

God, i forgot Davies was still here. He's barely kicked a ball all season. 

I think that's a reasonable list and the players in it would free up a huge amount of money in terms of wages, although if Sima was available for a decent fee i would be all over that. 

You could add Dowell to that list too as well as Borna.

32 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Butland is our only real big asset money wise. We will probably cash in.

You would like to think we will get a chuck of our Lammers outlay back as someone in Holland will take the punt after his showings on loan. 

Won't get much for Wright, Matondo or Dessers. Maybe rack up 2 to 3 million on that trio. 

The OOC players will free up a good wedge.

Just need to hope whoever comes in hits the ground running and are of better quality than those they replace. Diomande was supposed to be of that ilk and maybe its too soon but bar a great goal I have not been overly impressed.

It does look like a huge turnover again this season, and that we will need to shop smart in the out of contract market.

We cannot be going into next season with the bulk of the squad we have now.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It does look like a huge turnover again this season, and that we will need to shop smart in the out of contract market.

We cannot be going into next season with the bulk of the squad we have now.

Sadly I think we will. I don't see us doing a Nottingham Forrest and shipping out 12 odd players and bringing the same in. It usually ends in disaster and hardly ever happens.

Probably be the same as this summer in terms of the goings out and ins. 

This will take at least 3 windows to sort properly.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Sadly I think we will. I don't see us doing a Nottingham Forrest and shipping out 12 odd players and bringing the same in. It usually ends in disaster and hardly ever happens.

We wont be able to generate much income either barring getting good money for Butland and anything for Lammers / Dessers. 

There's jist the hope that any cheap / out of contracts we bring in we can resell next year for a decent amount. 

Our summer recruitment Butland and Sima apart was awful. 

We are in serious trouble. The only player who’s taking decent money in is Butland. The Jacks, Roofes and Barasic of this world don’t contribute anything and will be gone but we have a lot under contract that need gone too. 
Basically having to rebuild again with no serious money - what’s Diomande costing ? Few million. 
They’ll probably make the Champions League group stages and will strengthen while we scrabble around adding one or two to the shitebags we’ve got. 
They’ll dominate for long enough - we had a slight chance this season but have fucked it - again 

They’ll only get stronger 

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Punt Butland for as much as possible to raise some cash to fund 2/3 other positions.

He was meant to be an upgrade and a difference maker, but 6 goals against in two games suggests that he’s neither.

Don’t think you can put much blame on him. Look at the shite in front of him. 
Ross County cut through our defence with ease. Tavs fuck up last week with a penalty and another defensive shambles for Celtics third 

Our midfield and defence is shambolic 

And Dessers starts every game. 

We are fucked 

47 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I think McLaughlin, Barisic, Davies, Lammers, Matondo, Jack, Wright, Balogun, King, Silva, Sima, Cortes, Roofe, Lowry and Raskin will all leave.