What players need gone?

I know everyone will be scunnered but what players do we really need to be looking to move on in the summer?

I'll start I genuinely think we should be looking to move on Goldson,  Lundstrum, Lawrence, Dessers, Wright, Mcglaughlin, Davies, Jack, and Sima and Silva will be off also to their parents clubs.

I feel that new players who are getting signed are joining up with excitement and wanting to do well after a few weeks they are under the spell of mentality mouses and end up playing dross like them.

Whatever happens we cannot make the basic fucking mistake of asking our 3 key players to play every minute of every game in 4 competitions.

And watch them go from being our 3 best to 3 of our worst players.

And stand around like it’s not obvious why

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

After the inevitable hammering at the Knew camp and when league is lost, the manager has got to be ruthless and leave the losers out the team.

Tav deserves a send off but Goldson, Lundstram, Barisic etc can fuck off.

My thoughts exactly 💯

Our problems come from player mismanagement above.  I've never been able to swallow the fact we let Bassey and Patterson leave while making do with Barisic and Tav.  In a nutshell that seems to some up the squad management from above.  2 outstanding full backs moved on while we continue to try and preserve with a couple of carthorses that everyone knows aren't good enough for a title winning back line.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

After the inevitable hammering at the Knew camp and when league is lost, the manager has got to be ruthless and leave the losers out the team.

Tav deserves a send off but Goldson, Lundstram, Barisic etc can fuck off.

Tav can fit in with the rest tbf

12 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

I know everyone will be scunnered but what players do we really need to be looking to move on in the summer?

I'll start I genuinely think we should be looking to move on Goldson,  Lundstrum, Lawrence, Dessers, Wright, Mcglaughlin, Davies, Jack, and Sima and Silva will be off also to their parents clubs.

I feel that new players who are getting signed are joining up with excitement and wanting to do well after a few weeks they are under the spell of mentality mouses and end up playing dross like them.

The lack of Tavernier in the list proves the point that people can't see past that he's part of the problem

Tav, Goldson and Lundstram are the leadership group and all need to go. We need winners in and none of them are.

Barisic will already be away.

Roofe is unreliable and needs to go.

Dowell is awful and injury prone. Needs offloaded.

Raskin can’t get a game ahead of Dowell. Time to go.

Davies isn’t good enough and barely available. Needs to go.

Matondo isn’t good enough and is on high wages. Needs to go.

Scott Wright. Enough said.

Yilmaz has had about ten good games for us and has been injured or rubbish the rest of the time. Wouldn’t be against offloading him.

McLaughlin is not needed. Kieran Wright capable of playing the third choice role.

Dessers. I don’t mind him but he’s not good enough and unreliable in big moments. Should leave in the Summer.

We’ll do it the wrong way round and keep Goldson and Tav on and get rid of all the fringe dross first. We need leaders in the team first and foremost and we have none.

Sterling, Butland and after than you are struggling.

That's how shite our squad is. 

Realistically only 5 or 6 will go on top of the return loan players because you can't change that many in 1 window. 

Jack, Barasic and Roofe are basically already gone. Another 3 on top of that will be about it.

We need money so Butland will be 1 that's a given.

It's depressing actually