Post Split Fixtures

11 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Unlikely but we’ll need to win the next 3 and in the unlikely event we take something from Parkhead we will need Kilmarnock to take something from then, and even then I still don’t trust us at getting the job done on the last day. 

We win at the piggery and doesnt matter what killie do against them

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

We all know where we'll finish before a ball is kicked.

Been letting us down one to many now. Totally wiped my hands with them.

If they win every game and win the league then I'll be completely wrong obviously and happily admit I was wrong as I am all the time. 

Just think we have majorly blown it and the ones who think otherwise ... Give me some of what there taking.

11 minutes ago, Stunels said:

We could win 1 game in isolation but history tells us it’ll be our annual doing unless we win the next 4 domestic games to build our confidence back up again. 

Any more dropped points to their wins and the heads will go completely and the season ends with it. 

20 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

It's a weak top 6.  celtic's 2 difficult games (us and Hearts) are both at home.

They really do have a significant advantage, but winning titles means winning big games.  Let's find some form Rangers.

And what was the score last time Hearts played them there?

16 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

That's assuming we win every other game which we don't look like doing 

Dont think assuming they will drop points is any more clever 

5 minutes ago, Swagger said:

That’s 100% been set up to give them a strong chance of winning the title at home to us - Saturday too. 

Its up to us to stop them from winning anything. But then again, unfortunately im not very optimistic players have it in them... 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Would rather they had went to Killie before facing us as it likely wont matter now.

Mate it matters fuck all who plays who and when.these shitebag cunts threw the towel in on sunday.best we can hope for now is to beat hearts on sunday, do the double and go again next season with players that won't fold like origami.

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Fuck me - some people can't handle a title race. Plenty still to play for and it's in our hands, all chat about title winning fixtures can go on the back burner for now. 

Who can forget this! http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9474278.stm#:~:text=Inverness Caledonian Thistle derailed celtic's,minutes later restored the balance.

Appreciate it's advantage them, but let's not lie down and have some more stomach for this. 

Don’t think fans on a forum matter regarding this.

The players on the other hand.

24 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Couldn't win at ross fucking Countys dump, but we're winning at the peadodome :lol: