*****Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

The only reason I'll watch this is that my wee 7 year old boy wants to watch it and it's all part of solidifying the Rangers addiction in him

My son is the same age and he’s Rangers daft, has been since I can remember. Like he’s literally obsessed, sits on YouTube watching Rangers greatest goals and matches. 😂

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Lowry is finished here people need to move on.

He’s 20.. The guys a mess off the field but bit early to say he’s finished. He’s got talent

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

My son is the same age and he’s Rangers daft, has been since I can remember. Like he’s literally obsessed, sits on YouTube watching Rangers greatest goals and matches. 😂

Mines no that bad but watches every match and is obsessed with McCoist because I was as a kid. I am paranoid if he misses a few matches he will fall off hence why I'll watch today 😂

27 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fraser ain't. 

Yeah you're right. From his comments below though after Dundee game it sounds like he's planning on  being.

A product of the Rangers youth academy, Fraser's debut marks 14 years of hard work for the full-back, who now wants to continue working hard on and off the pitch in his pursuit of more game time.

"It's something you dream about as a young boy, coming on and playing at Ibrox, three points in front of the fans. It doesn't get much better than that.

"[From here] I'll keep chipping away like I've always done. Being patient is something that I've always prided myself on, I'll keep working hard.

"We've got a huge couple of games coming up now. We'll obviously try and finish off our league business with a win, and then we're heading into a huge cup final next week."

5 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Wright came on in midweek late in the game and scores 2, why wouldn't he start today. 

Because he’s fucking awful and should be nowhere near the club.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Scott Wright deserves to be in the side more than Lowry ffs

Would rather give a youth minutes than somebody that should be nowhere near the club, and been useless.