Spain were brilliant to watch but they weren't overly convincing. Struggled to put the ball in the net and were hanging on a bit at the end there too. They really need to learn to finish the chances they create as I think a team with a bit more going forward will cause them problems. Even Croatia cut them open a few times.

Southgate is an absolute lunatic. They donā€™t have a natural replacement for Kalvin Phillips Ā :lol:Ā Heā€™s lost the plot with comments like that. An embarrassment of riches in midfield and he sticks a RB there.Ā 
Ā 

Deserves all the criticism he gets, they will never win a thing with him there.Ā 

Hard to pick a favourite for it now, maybe get a better idea after the France game tomorrow if they can go up a level, but I'm edging towards Germany. They've got all the motivation in the world with being hosts and Kroos being in his last tournament too.Ā 

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Hard to pick a favourite for it now, maybe get a better idea after the France game tomorrow if they can go up a level, but I'm edging towards Germany. They've got all the motivation in the world with being hosts and Kroos being in his last tournament too.Ā 

Germany look very good mate šŸ‘, I really do think an underdog will win the Tournament though this year. Teams I least expected have really shocked me.

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Ivory Coast sacked their manager mid tournament and went on to win the AFCON.

Just saying ...Ā :whistle:

Southgates a right negative nancy.

He's definitely not getting the most out of that squad.

They have some great attacking talent but he really stifles them.Ā 

6 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Germany look very good mate šŸ‘, I really do think an underdog will win the Tournament though this year. Teams I least expected have really shocked me.

Can you tell me who the underdogs are that you think might win it please?

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ā 

IMG_1957.jpeg

Tbf he stands listening to some shite from the other pundits. The fact they somehow manage to speak about what England need to do after a game between Spain and Italy is mind numbing. Backing England but they havenā€™t a hope in hellĀ