1 hour ago, Swagger said:

Don’t hate Scotland but have zero time for its National football team or the Tartan Army.

I’ve got zero time for cricket, rugby league and a million other things.

Don’t post gleefully about them failing though.

Just be man enough ffs.

18 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Means fuck all. We all seen the shot on target talked about ( other than the guy doing the stats obviously) 

It's weird (and who gives a fuck) but multiple different sources are saying zero shots on target and they all collect their own information.

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

Don’t hate Scotland but have zero time for its National football team or the Tartan Army.

This is the same pricks who walked down the streets of dublin singing "we hate england more than you"
Wish the bastards and that shitey support all the bad luck in the world.
Penalty ma erchie.

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

This is the same pricks who walked down the streets of dublin singing "we hate england more than you"
Wish the bastards and that shitey support all the bad luck in the world.
Penalty ma erchie.

Getting annoyed at stuff like that is hilarious tbf

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

In what way is stuff like that hilarious?

Can you explain to me why you think a Rangers fan wouldn’t feel entirely disconnected from a support who goes to the ROI and sings to the Irish “we hate England more than you”? Just because you have been brought up to think singing songs regarding the IRA and hating Britian are just a bit of banter at the football don’t think the rest of us have 

33 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Definitely not as funny that one of the fuds whining he spent £10 fuckin K to go to germany,to see an own goal,a deflected goal and a powderpuff shot on target in the 96th minute.
I can assure you i aint annoyed mate.
Probably the opposite.

48 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

In what way is stuff like that hilarious?

Can you explain to me why you think a Rangers fan wouldn’t feel entirely disconnected from a support who goes to the ROI and sings to the Irish “we hate England more than you”? Just because you have been brought up to think singing songs regarding the IRA and hating Britian are just a bit of banter at the football don’t think the rest of us have 

Because I find it funny getting upset about Scotland fans singing about hating England

Can you show me where I said anything about not feeling a disconnect between Rangers fans and the National team? Or even mentioned anything about the IRA?

31 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Because I find it funny getting upset about Scotland fans singing about hating England

Can you show me where I said anything about not feeling a disconnect between Rangers fans and the National team? Or even mentioned anything about the IRA?

So you want me to accept you’re oblivious as to why the Irish hate England then? Scotland fans sang that knowing full well how ridiculous it was to suggest that they hate England more than the Irish in modern times. They also spent that day singing pro IRA songs. 

I’ve made my opinions on Rangers fans supporting the Scottish national side pretty clear on here in the last couple of weeks. I wish I could stop posting them as it’s pretty boring for me at this point too, but when someone thinks it’s hilarious that a Rangers fan feels disconnected from their national side because of anti British singing it irks me, not going to lie.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

So you want me to accept you’re oblivious as to why the Irish hate England then? Scotland fans sang that knowing full well how ridiculous it was to suggest that they hate England more than the Irish in modern times. They also spent that day singing pro IRA songs. 

I’ve made my opinions on Rangers fans supporting the Scottish national side pretty clear on here in the last couple of weeks. I wish I could stop posting them as it’s pretty boring for me at this point too, but when someone thinks it’s hilarious that a Rangers fan feels disconnected from their national side because of anti British singing it irks me, not going to lie.

Think that all you want, I just don’t think that song in particular is something that should be taken serious.

Again, I never said anything feeling disconnected, I just said getting annoyed at that particular thing is stupid. Happy to have annoyed you though.

1 hour ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

BTW Clarke has some nerve bitching about an Argentinian referee when UEFA rightly won’t let a referee from Scotland anywhere near one of its tournaments. 

Thought it was an incredibly daft/classless thing to say. His nationality was irrelevant, and 'probably doesn't even speak English' is dinosaur chat.  He has shown his true colours in a few interviews tbh, been pretty condescending and a prick to fair questions.