Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

I love how you trimmed that to make it seem like he has.

Heres a factual screenshot for you.

10 times out of 37 is not DM all season..

Screenshot_20240614_211446_Chrome.jpg

Exactly. He's played as either part of a central 3 or 2. In each case he is the deepest midfielder. 

Transfermarkets positions only say DM if there's 3 in the middle, in the same way they don't distinguish between a 6 or an 8 position.

2 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Exactly. He's played as either part of a central 3 or 2. In each case he is the deepest midfielder. 

Transfermarkets positions only say DM if there's 3 in the middle, in the same way they don't distinguish between a 6 or an 8 position.

Cook plays deeper.

DM, CM or AM hes wank either way.

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

I need some more corners only 1 so far 😡😡

I had Germany to win, over 1 goal, Porteous to be booked and over 5 corners.

I cashed out at half time for a tiny profit because the corners aren't happening. :)

As shite as Scotland are, I don't think Germany look strong enough to win the Euros. Maybe they've just settled for the result and keeping their fitness

29 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Will bill the Scottish tax payer for the roaming charges no doubt, as he clearly thought that his pall, £10K+ Matheson did nothing wrong. And BTW Swinney, as for tonight,  image.png.5101ec9b2d29d6095033134de53f5fdf.png

His whole trip, from the trip to the airport to the flights, to the hotel, to the tickets for him and his entourage are at the Scottish tax payers expense. I wonder if a FOI request was raised how much it would all come to?

Just now, JWAC said:

As shite as Scotland are, I don't think Germany look strong enough to win the Euros. Maybe they've just settled for the result and keeping their fitness

They were good in the first half. 

Always a chance it's a weird kind of game 3 up against 10 men. The games over realistically.