1 hour ago, goaaaal said:

BBC Breakfast reporter live from a trailer park in Cologne interviewing around a dozen Scotsmen all drinking at 6-30 am GMT .

Embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe the whole shit show and what awaits us tonight .

The whole tag along shite is a fucking joke most of that TA are so oblivious to the fact they portray us all as drunken fucking bums .

Nae Scotland Nae Party and  Wh,a's like us eh 

Time they dropped.the stereotype shite and start asking real questions but then if your that pissed you don't give a fuck for the causes or progress.

FFS you should see the state of my bus when we are leaving.at 530am GMT going to dingwall 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

FFS you should see the state of my bus when we are leaving.at 530am GMT going to dingwall 

It's just not for.me mate I like a decent bevvy but for me there's a time and a place for a get together and do other things if away from home.

What annoys me is the Moronic chanting and  the malcontent bastards  that's infested the Scotland Fanbase accepting the shite performances and a manager who is an arsehole who again fucked it up even if the Germans were always favourites .

We are becoming a fucking parody as a National team in expectations from this current crop of clowns masquerading as representative of a Scotland support be it through the media or in general who only go for the piss up with no regard for anything on the park .

3 hours ago, goaaaal said:

BBC Breakfast reporter live from a trailer park in Cologne interviewing around a dozen Scotsmen all drinking at 6-30 am GMT .

Embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe the whole shit show and what awaits us tonight .

The whole tag along shite is a fucking joke most of that TA are so oblivious to the fact they portray us all as drunken fucking bums .

Time they dropped.the stereotype shite and start asking real questions but then if your that pissed you don't give a fuck for the causes or progress.

Quite right. 

They're on their holidays and that's not time for enjoying yourself. They should have been sat on a park bench, with a strong coffee,  reading a copy of the Financial Times. They're letting the whole country down.

36 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Surely got to start Shankland tonight

Shankland needs to start. So does Gilmour. Gunn should be dropped, but he left our best keeper in the fucking hoose. Stop trying to shoehorn Tierney and Robertson into the same team and go 4 at the back.

None of this is going to happen. I reckon it'll be an easy night for the Swiss, sadly. 3 - 0.

23 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Shankland needs to start. So does Gilmour. Gunn should be dropped, but he left our best keeper in the fucking hoose. Stop trying to shoehorn Tierney and Robertson into the same team and go 4 at the back.

None of this is going to happen. I reckon it'll be an easy night for the Swiss, sadly. 3 - 0.

Is Gordon their best keeper? He’s barely played in the last year and a half. They could do that, but even though he’s not a centre back he’s been their best defender and arguably player.

4 hours ago, goaaaal said:

Have you been a European trip to watch Rangers ?

6 or 7 in the morning is sometimes when you end up back at the digs never mind opening your first can of the day :lol:

1 hour ago, goaaaal said:

It's just not for.me mate I like a decent bevvy but for me there's a time and a place for a get together and do other things if away from home.

What annoys me is the Moronic chanting and  the malcontent bastards  that's infested the Scotland Fanbase accepting the shite performances and a manager who is an arsehole who again fucked it up even if the Germans were always favourites .

We are becoming a fucking parody as a National team in expectations from this current crop of clowns masquerading as representative of a Scotland support be it through the media or in general who only go for the piss up with no regard for anything on the park .

Was at world cup 98 and after the pumping from Morocco I said to the guys I was with that if we keep celebrating defeats like we do the sfa will never do anything to change scottish football for the better . Got the usual 'fuck off' 'don't talk daft' .

I was proved correct and stand by it

13 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Was at world cup 98 and after the pumping from Morocco I said to the guys I was with that if we keep celebrating defeats like we do the sfa will never do anything to change scottish football for the better . Got the usual 'fuck off' 'don't talk daft' .

I was proved correct and stand by it

I gave up on us in 1998 when we were humped by Morocco and the Daily Retard had 'Bravehearts' plastered all over the front page. 

Plenty of things to criticise the tartan army for, I actually came into this thread to do that for the video doing the rounds of them singing Lizzie's in a box, drinking at that time of the morning isn't one of them.

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Have you been a European trip to watch Rangers ?

6 or 7 in the morning is sometimes when you end up back at the digs never mind opening your first can of the day :lol:

Yes I have mate it's the media lurking around a fucking campsite at that time of the morning and supporters fall for it .

Given some of the comments from them NSNP mantra amidst the other cunts singing Lizzie in a box eg at other get togethers there's a line being crossed but none of their shit is reported as it should be hence why I couldn't sit amongst them .

I want the national teammto.do.well but that TA mob and all that revolves around it is fucking pathetic lose tonight and it'll be let's.nove on without little.or no analysis of the team or the cunt in charge.