Ibrox Development

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I've seen one where a CAD technician fucked up the profile of a structural frame when working off an architects drawings, and obviously the workshop followed it to the letter.

Went to install on site and all the connection brackets and plates were back to front. And it wasn't symmetrical so you couldn't just turn it around :lol: 

Priceless, mate😂

How far did you get before realising it wasn’t going to work?

Just now, HG5 said:

Priceless, mate😂

How far did you get before realising it wasn’t going to work?

I'm sure it was on site when it was being craned into place, because they were lining it up on the side with the connection plates and realised the whole thing was back to front :lol: 

I wasn't on site, but heard the call when it got phoned in :lol: 

Just now, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Champions league is worth about 40 million and we’re going to be playing our qualifiers away from Ibrox because we’re trying to add about 500 seats 😂🤦🏻

Well it’s 600, and it’s also upgrading the disabled section which really needed done. 

34 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Seems to be quite common in construction.

Last one I saw was framework for an industrial unit that was produced 6 inches short in each dimension.

The FD took great delight in telling me that it was a female who’d done the measurements!

I’m sure that bridge at Hillington over the motorway had a similar fuck up after they discovered it wasn’t long enough! A bridge that didn’t bridge the gap wasn’t quite a bridge at all.

7 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Champions league is worth about 40 million and we’re going to be playing our qualifiers away from Ibrox because we’re trying to add about 500 seats 😂🤦🏻

The work isn't being done to add seats it's being done because our disabled facilities are a disgrace.

12 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I’m sure that bridge at Hillington over the motorway had a similar fuck up after they discovered it wasn’t long enough! A bridge that didn’t bridge the gap wasn’t quite a bridge at all.

😂 

More of a jetty…?

53 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

It's not a small benefit. Improving disabled facilities was an absolute must.

I said in the grand scheme of things it’s a small benefit. The disabled bears need proper facilities, but not at the cost of potentially risking tens of millions of CL income for. This is an absolute joke of a situation 

Just now, crmpicco said:

I said in the grand scheme of things it’s a small benefit. The disabled bears need proper facilities, but not at the cost of potentially risking tens of millions of CL income for. This is an absolute joke of a situation 

Totally agree it's a joke we that we have fucked it.

15 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Lets no go down that road we all know it's nothing to do with the disabled fans.

Of course it is FS! Our disabled fans sit in the worst possible place getting hammered by the weather week in week out. 

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Myself and @STEPPS BOY have been saying for ages mate that we are being ran like a bowling club. Unfortunately it looks like fuck all has changed. It’s like we are a leaderless company going from one fuck up to another. Get a competent CEO in and pay him a wage to run us like a proper company. John Bennet should be nowhere near our club after his “Rangers fans are spoiled” interview. Cunt is fucking miles off it!

If you can find £20m to pay him / refinance his loan with the club, I'm sure he'd be willing to step aside.

20 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Wonder what happens with Season tickets?

Few people on Twitter are talking about 6-8 week delay. 

If the club are unable to accommodate fans for initial fixtures then they should provide them with equivalent of full match ticket refund via credit onto their Rangers account. Offering RTV pass as an alternative similar to lockdown is a big fucking no no.

2 minutes ago, Almacger said:

If the club are unable to accommodate fans for initial fixtures then they should provide them with equivalent of full match ticket refund via credit onto their Rangers account. Offering RTV pass as an alternative similar to lockdown is a big fucking no no.

Dont even think that's enough. Should be a full refund instead of credits that will go back into the club.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

If you can find £20m to pay him / refinance his loan with the club, I'm sure he'd be willing to step aside.

He can still be an investor but he doesn’t need to be involved in running the club in his current position. We need people who are held accountable are fully committed to running the club properly. It’s also interesting that David Edgar said on the Daily Update that if Bisgrove had been here he’d might have ended up sacked like the Project Manager. Just feels staged like fuck and blaming someone who has already left.