Ibrox Development

11 minutes ago, Johnnyem said:

Disgusting headlines and despicable people making those comments. Unfortunately though our own so called representatives in the board room have left us wide open to that sort of cheap criticism. The whole situation is a total clusterfuck of epic proportions.

The board have made an absolute cunt of this no doubt but they never really left it open to make that sort premeditated sick headline. 

8 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

The board have made an absolute cunt of this no doubt but they never really left it open to make that sort premeditated sick headline. 

I agree that nothing can excuse despicable headlines like that, I was not trying to lessen the hateful reasons for it and I apologise if that is how it somehow sounded.

33 minutes ago, Johnnyem said:

Disgusting headlines and despicable people making those comments. Unfortunately though our own so called representatives in the board room have left us wide open to that sort of cheap criticism. The whole situation is a total clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Wow

37 minutes ago, Johnnyem said:

I can see you'll do well on here

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

I can see you'll do well on here

Steve, we all know very well that there is no excuse for the sick headlines that have been aimed at our club.

However, I still stand by my original comment that the incompetent personnel on our board unwittingly triggered a situation that made us a target for these cowardly and vile nutters.

6 hours ago, Johnnyem said:

Women are usually asking for it too I bet? 

Fuck me man :lol: Who needs enemies? 

4 hours ago, Johnnyem said:

Steve, we all know very well that there is no excuse for the sick headlines that have been aimed at our club.

However, I still stand by my original comment that the incompetent personnel on our board unwittingly triggered a situation that made us a target for these cowardly and vile nutters.

There is absolutely nothing the board could do that should allow headlines like that ya fucking idiot 

4 hours ago, Johnnyem said:

Please stop. You’re making a fool of yourself 

43 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Please stop. You’re making a fool of yourself 

FFS, what an over reaction, but since I seem to be farting against thunder, I will take your good advice and stop. :thumbup:

Just now, Johnnyem said:

FFS, what an over reaction, but since I seem to be farting against thunder, I will take your good advice and stop. :thumbup:

Take this advice as well please. Fuck right off cunt. 

17th of June: everything is fine lol, no worries. All going to plan.

20th of June: we don't have a home, major delays oops.

Another farce from our wonderful board of directors, set up a Fan Advisory Board, then fucking lie to them 😂

Tits.

8 hours ago, Johnnyem said:

I can’t stand the board and want them removed but FS this post is a shocker!

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Bennett has to go.

If they weren't "Rangers men" we'd be chasing this entire board. They cling on to being the board that changed our fortunes after the spivs, and all the mess.

While turning into useless spivs.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

17th of June: everything is fine lol, no worries. All going to plan.

20th of June: we don't have a home, major delays oops.

Another farce from our wonderful board of directors, set up a Fan Advisory Board, then fucking lie to them 😂

Tits.

Bennet not attending there’s a surprise fs! Cunt should be hunted from his position as Chairman before any more damage is done.