Ibrox Development

15 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Feel sorry for the local businesses who rely on the footfall every other Saturday.

You’ll be getting youngsters with a wee Saturday job told their not needed for a few months.

That’s the thing - be as well shutting Ed house down until stadium opens again.

12 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Never even thought of that impact but aye will be hard for a few businesses nearby 

Going to be honest I couldn’t give a fuck about the businesses nearby

Maybe they’ll all go out of business and we can look about improving that entire area and giving it a collective facelift 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Maybe they’ll all go out of business and we can look about improving that entire area and giving it a collective facelift 

Not a bad idea tbh 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Do you not think its terrible that the louden will lose money?

Unbelievably, if we play any European League phase games at Hampden, we will not be allowed to switch to Ibrox once it is ready.

Essentially we may well be playing EVERY European game at Hampden this season.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Lassanis is decent around there 

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

Unbelievably, if we play any European League phase games at Hampden, we will not be allowed to switch to Ibrox once it is ready.

Essentially we may well be playing EVERY European game at Hampden this season.

UEFA will be okay with us going back to Ibrox. They've got bigger problems right now with fitting in Ukrainian and Israeli into temporary stadiums.

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

My seat at Hampden is going to be absolutely class

In the east end at something close to pitch level

Was sat at pitch level at the halfway line when we lost to Motherwell in the cup under Pedro. Fucking horrendous. 

44 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Literally given the Taigs the opportunity to object on the grounds of sporting integrity. 

Fully aware they used it previously but that won't stop them. 

Certainly wouldn’t put it past them, mate.

Although they previously had the benefit of a season at Hampden while the sty was being ‘improved’.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

UEFA will be okay with us going back to Ibrox. They've got bigger problems right now with fitting in Ukrainian and Israeli into temporary stadiums.

If they allow it, just wait for all the calls of SPORTING INTERGRITY.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t worry, Rab will have something planned. Head back to louden after game and get 2 free rolls and a pint 

And there's enough custom from folk doing the subcrawl....

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Was sat at pitch level at the halfway line when we lost to Motherwell in the cup under Pedro. Fucking horrendous. 

I think it would have been good to have unreserved seating so we could battle it out for the best seats but apparently my happiness doesn’t matter 

45 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I guess we'd be speaking to UEFA right now about this as they'd have to look at each case in merit. Hopefully there would be no issue if we can prove it was largely out of our hands and there certainly wouldn't be much of a competitive advantage IMO. Also, aren't we doing this work as a result of a UEFA Directive? I'm sure I heard that somewhere.

UEFA might decide to run it by the clubs we draw, in which case expect the paedos to bombard the clubs with slabberings about  sporting advantage.