Ibrox Development

8 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Kuznetsov looked excellent when we signed him. Sure his 1st game was St Mirren at Ibrox, sure we won 5-1 from memory. He ran the show that day, then not long after got injured. 

Think he ;lasted either 4 or 6 matches till his knee went.

4 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Think he ;lasted either 4 or 6 matches till his knee went.

Aye, I don't think he lasted any longer than that. He genuinely looked class. "Don't think" he scored in that game but he had a couple of pile drivers, and ran the show. 

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Aye, I don't think he lasted any longer than that. He genuinely looked class. "Don't think" he scored in that game but he had a couple of pile drivers, and ran the show. 

37 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Was it as many as that? 

8 minutes ago, weeguy said:

Was it not his 2nd game at St Johnstone?

He played for Dynamo Kiev against us on the 11th of August 1990, then played St Mirren home, 13th of October, and then St Johnstone away on the 20th, when it all went wrong. He played at Number 6, so that must be where I thought he had played 6 games for us. It's even worse than that....he lasted 2.

His comeback match was home to Dundee Unt. Sept 14th 1991, and played a total of 16 league games plus 1 European that season. He played 8 games the whole of the next season.

That was that.

2 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Kuznetsov looked excellent when we signed him. Think his 1st game was St Mirren at Ibrox, sure we won 5-1 from memory. He ran the show that day, then not long after got injured. 

I seem to have a memory of him hitting the post from a fair distance 

13 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

He played for Dynamo Kiev against us on the 11th of August 1990, then played St Mirren home, 13th of October, and then St Johnstone away on the 20th, when it all went wrong. He played at Number 6, so that must be where I thought he had played 6 games for us. It's even worse than that....he lasted 2.

His comeback match was home to Dundee Unt. Sept 14th 1991, and played a total of 16 league games plus 1 European that season. He played 8 games the whole of the next season.

That was that.

Have a memory when he came back of him scoring against the tarriers (twice maybe) at their shithole in a 4-2 win for us. I might be way out and getting mixed up with Mikhailechenko, but think it was him. 

10 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Have a memory when he came back of him scoring against the tarriers (twice maybe) at their shithole in a 4-2 win for us. I might be way out and getting mixed up with Mikhailechenko, but think it was him. 

Both scored that day 

25 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Mikhailechenko got 2 that day, Kuznetsov got 1, and Hateley the other in a 4:2 win at their ground.

2 hours ago, beararse said:

Came in for an update on the Ibrox redevelopment.

Got a blow by blow account of Oleg Kuznetzov’s Rangers career instead.

This place is mental. 

I think i have made a connection between our injury jinx and the organisational catastrophes off the pitch, where people supposedly in to run the club seem to get more fucking useless as we go on. We've got as big a bunch of "Business Olegs" as we have "Player Olegs". Hence why we think the club's genuinely fucked.

11 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

I think i have made a connection between our injury jinx and the organisational catastrophes off the pitch, where people supposedly in to run the club seem to get more fucking useless as we go on. We've got as big a bunch of "Business Olegs" as we have "Player Olegs". Hence why we think the club's genuinely fucked.

Took me on a random oleg kuznetsov and alexi michaeilichenko google research session on plus side. Killed 20 mins of working day 🤣🇷🇺 

8 minutes ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

First game back at Ibrox is going to be emotional, Could see it being a great atmosphere that day :dance:

Just miss walking past the ASDA and turning the corner and seeing the back of the Broamloan and walking up and seeing the Stadium just looking amazing, Going into the stadium and walking up the stairs and looking at the 3 other stands still fills me with adrenaline and excitement and awe.

Fucking love Ibrox 

Hopefully its Hibs, right up for pumping those bastards

14 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

That was that.

Still had more luck than Seb Rozental