Welcome To Rangers, Connor Barron.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I find stuff like this wild.

He’s come in and been good, but we’ve gone out of Europe at the first hurdle and are already behind in the league.

He’s been steady and tidy, but zero assists and zero goals. Need more to be ‘one of the best signings in years’.

Boy is being way overhyped. 

Tbf our track record of signings in the last few years has been abysmal, so it's not as big a complement as it sounds. :lol:

I know it's early days but he is exactly the type of signing we want, he is young, energetic, he has quality. It goes to show that there is quality in our league for a far cheaper price than you would get in the English markets.

that's why it would be a good idea to browse the lesser known leagues because there is deals to be had even the lower leagues in England there is deals there if they aren't snatched up first

I would rather have connor starting than a ryan jack or a lundstram, if they were both still here I would have connor starting over them every day of the week

1 hour ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

I know it's early days but he is exactly the type of signing we want, he is young, energetic, he has quality. It goes to show that there is quality in our league for a far cheaper price than you would get in the English markets.

that's why it would be a good idea to browse the lesser known leagues because there is deals to be had even the lower leagues in England there is deals there if they aren't snatched up first

I would rather have connor starting than a ryan jack or a lundstram, if they were both still here I would have connor starting over them every day of the week

Think Luke McCowan the Dundee captain is quality and the same fit as Barron ( probably a bit more attacking) Only pitfall is I'm lead to believe he sways towards the tarriers. 

Think he'd be professional enough to not give a fuck though and do well. Look at Neil McCann. 

6 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Think Luke McCowan the Dundee captain is quality and the same fit as Barron ( probably a bit more attacking) Only pitfall is I'm lead to believe he sways towards the tarriers. 

Think he'd be professional enough to not give a fuck though and do well. Look at Neil McCann. 

McCowan is away to Hibs.

11 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Neil McCann wasn't a Celtic fan

38 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Todays' match will be a tough test for him.

Hope he rises to the challenge and does us proud. Fed up of the filth running the midfield. His energy and ternacity might prove vital.

Needs help from everyone else to be able to make an impact. If we get that he can run the show. Come on!!! :rangers:

1 hour ago, AdzKyle said:

Needs help from everyone else to be able to make an impact. If we get that he can run the show. Come on!!! :rangers:

Defo mate.

Feeling a bit more positive today. We performed well on our last outing and Dessers is on a goal scoring run.

Get inate them Rangers!

5 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Todays' match will be a tough test for him.

Hope he rises to the challenge and does us proud. Fed up of the filth running the midfield. His energy and ternacity might prove vital.

Totally agree and hope he keeps his head.

32 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Been fucking garbage, same as the rest of them.

Next Barry Ferguson though. 

Not his best game but at least he comes back and commands the ball, and not scared to try and take it forward.  Unlike the rest of the shitebags.