Welcome to Rangers Hamza Igamane

There are numbers of players, midfield and strikers playing in the Australian A league who would be available for the right price.

Young and playing in a physical league like the SPL. I would be interested if we have any spotters picking out likely starters.

8 hours ago, johanhentze said:

The thing is.. We are now looking at talent in different markets. We are trying to get them in before they are worth 10 million, or more. Getting talent in for 1.5 million isnt a lot these days. Yea, yea, its a lot for us, but that doesnt mean that 1.5 automatically gets you a starter for us. I know we got Morelos for 1 million, but he wasnt meant to be a starter either. Players improve and this guy might just have a very high ceiling. This is the way we have to do things from now on. Once we have done it for a few years, these players will get the time to get up to speed.

I do get that, but if that guy does have a high ceiling, he would be in about the squad n playing from an early age, he is 21. Quite worrying imo

11 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

I do get that, but if that guy does have a high ceiling, he would be in about the squad n playing from an early age, he is 21. Quite worrying imo

He will be in and about the squad and he will be playing.

3 hours ago, Nk89 said:

For what its worth, I think he will be.