Rangers vs Standard Liege (Behind closed doors)

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’d imagine team that started bar Tav/Sterling at right back and possibly Cantwell for Lawrence would be along lines of our strongest starting line up at moment.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm normally quite calm with these things but we're about 4 weeks away from the season opener. New signings should be in the door and playing these games to get used to the squad. We're no playing at Ibrox for a while and we've just heard likely no signings incoming next few days. There is plenty to be worried about and we are full of fucking shylocks.

Having read this, if true then yeah absolutely concerning 

5 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Only thing tragic is this summer from our board. Teams shite, no stadium to play in and our great hope is that we might sign Kenny McLean :ang:

We still play at Ibrox, we might not for two games. Oh we might sign a loyalist oh this is awful 

Only 5 minute highlights and it’s a friendly but couple of decent saves from Butland, unlucky effort from Lowry and couple of other half chances.

Crazy as it seems but looking forward to the game on Saturday.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Love your optimism

Work in the same industry mate so not an absolute spacker working in a call centre kidding on I know what goes on in the construction industry 

Our board are idiots but this really isn't on them, it's on those expected to know how to deal with stuff like this 

When we are on big contracts or jobs I'd expect to go before our CEO if I fucked it up 

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Our board deserve everything coming their way this season

I wasn't defending the board but rather remarking on what is pretty obvious. 

I get that people are more frustrated nowadays as it really is about time we claimed our place back. 

We do however have people chucking the game/league at the first sign of adversity. 

Been through years of shite before and we ended up having our most successful period ever. We will dominate again and it will be all the sweeter for what we have gone through. 

The stadium crap is different and that does come down to the board.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Work in the same industry mate so not an absolute spacker working in a call centre kidding on I know what goes on in the construction industry 

Our board are idiots but this really isn't on them, it's on those expected to know how to deal with stuff like this 

When we are on big contracts or jobs I'd expect to go before our CEO if I fucked it up 

You're talking about only missing 2 games. Regardless of the why, and who to blame, I'm reckoning that's super confident.

Too many people panicking far too early.  I'm still hopeful we'll see some movement with players leaving and coming in later this month.  I expect our team will look very different once the season starts. 

Just now, shaka said:

Too many people panicking far too early.  I'm still hopeful we'll see some movement with players leaving and coming in later this month.  I expect our team will look very different once the season starts. 

The season starts in 3 and a bit weeks

5 hours ago, the brown brogue said:

Followed by a protracted search for a new 'best in class' manager for them to just offer the job to McInnes again anyway.

McIness might be the type of name that's the best we can get if Clement is gone fast.

No manager with a Clement CV would touch us.