*****Manchester United v Rangers*****

2 hours ago, KyleBJK said:

Debated whether to go but checked the tickets that are still available. Over 50 quid, wouldn’t be paying that for a friendly at any given time never mind the apathy just now. 

Are there tickets in our end again? The ones available a few weeks ago were all in the Man Utd end when I checked 

I'm going to this, although the train issues may mean some rejigging of travel plans.

I can understand the apathy from the support but my eldest and I are excited about a day out to watch the Gers, and if some decent Man U players are on the pitch that'll be a bonus for my boy.

1 hour ago, AljayBoy said:

I'm going to this, although the train issues may mean some rejigging of travel plans.

I can understand the apathy from the support but my eldest and I are excited about a day out to watch the Gers, and if some decent Man U players are on the pitch that'll be a bonus for my boy.

Wan Bissaka, Casemiro, Mount, Rashford, Evans all played last night for 45 minutes against Rosenborg, up to you if you think any of them are decent 😂

Hope your son enjoys the game.

31 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've also got zero interest in this game, I was planning to go to the Birmingham game as it's only an hour and a half or so away for me but I'd need to fuck off from work early and would probably end up dipping the Thursday as well so I'm not going to bother with that either, the way I'm feeling about the club right now I doubt very much I'll go to any of the games at Hampden, considering just seat subbing until we're back at Ibrox. 

To be fair mate, I'm the same it's only about an hour from London t Birmingham on the train, but like you leaving work a bit early to go and getting back late, just can't be arsed!

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Are there tickets in our end again? The ones available a few weeks ago were all in the Man Utd end when I checked 

There’s a few resale ones mate aye. There’s a few still on ticketmaster too but doesn’t have either team titled to it so not sure if there’s a neutral section as well. 

45 minutes ago, mus said:

To be fair mate, I'm the same it's only about an hour from London t Birmingham on the train, but like you leaving work a bit early to go and getting back late, just can't be arsed!

Just looked, it's actually 2 and a half hours, to fuck with that.

2 hours ago, KyleBJK said:

There’s a few resale ones mate aye. There’s a few still on ticketmaster too but doesn’t have either team titled to it so not sure if there’s a neutral section as well. 

There’s a neutral section 

On 15/07/2024 at 21:37, psb07158 said:

My daughter in particular has been buzzing for this for months since it’s Man United

Tried the whole “how would you feel if we didn’t go to the game and did something else fun instead?” but she was about to greet so quickly changed back to “just kidding, can’t wait” 

ffs 

Just tell the kids you've heard that they've been going around chucking eggs at people windows and ground them. Then after the match, inform them that you have been the victim of a cruel prank and tell them you'll make it up to them later, problem solved.