graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Aye he’ll be lucky to be here in December now.  Just the new contract to buy out…

That's the big problem for me. It clearly isn't working and is only going to end up one way. Get him to fuck the now. Brutal it's coming to this once again after a year. 

The board need to explain why Clement was given a new contract when you could already see some red flags.

The only reason I can think of is the board possibly never followed up on promises and solved the problem by giving him a new deal.

Wholesale changes needed from top to bottom.

The football is dire.

We know we're in a process of a rebuild but there is nothing in our style of play or in game tactics that says anything other than this guy isnt going to be a success here.

We might get better than we are currently but we are not going to get closer to the fenians with this guy and his coaching staff in charge.

Its inevitable he leaves having failed, feels pointless letting this drag on but I imagine it will unless he resigns.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It is I don't disagree but what happens if we finish 3rd under a new management team we are here again next October. 

We need to stop it. 

Get to the summer change and start again. 

I'm fucking fuming and trying no to take it out on posters but that's genuinely fucking mental wanting to watch this useless cunt set us up like that until summer. Fucking mental.