graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

His record from March is scary. I think he has about 12 points less than Aberdeen 

Our record since the start of March...

P18 GD+18  Pts31

Average Points Per Game: 1.72

In contrast, the tims record in the exact same period

P18 GD+38  Pts47

Average Points Per Game: 2.61

Our form isn't even runners up kinda form, it screams 3rd place.

17 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This is his real team. Slow turgid football hoping that someone can produce a moment of quality to scrape through. 

We need to change again. This time but we need to find a manager with a different approach. Last 3 managers now all setting us up to play the same. We need someone that will play an aggressive faster tempo game. 

If he ditched the second defensive midfielder for a start it would help.  So would playing Bajrami as the 10 position and not out left, ditching Tavernier etc.  it’s all been said before though. 

1 minute ago, NixonRFC said:

Our record since the start of March... P18 GD+18  Pts31

Average Points Per Game: 1.72

In contrast, the tims record in the exact same period P18 GD+38  Pts47

Average Points Per Game: 2.61

Our form isn't even runners up kinda form, it screams 3rd place.

Brutal.

Honestly, I'd sacrifice the entire transfer budget next summer into building proper foundations behind the scene. 

We have, what, 3 important positions needing filled? As well as a fuck knows what physio department and a fucking terrible recruitment team. 

We need all that sorted before we spend another 10-20 million on a manager only to sack him 12 months later. 

Ran like a bastard'n bowling club by complete amateurs.

44 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

When he does get the sack (won’t be this season sadly, as he doesn’t even have a boss to sack him), I want us to go in a completely different approach. 

None of these pragmatic managers like Gio, Beale, Clement who talk a good game but have zero fucking playing style. I want a mad bastard like a Muscat who will get the side playing a way that suffocates opposition sides domestically.

We should never be in a position where we’ve had one pot shot on target at HT in any domestic game. But about 80% of our fixtures have been like this since 55, we are fucking awful to watch. 

cant argue with any of that

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I still think he'll last until they leather us at Ibrox in January. It might just get too much for the board to ignore at that point. 

If he doesn't get sacked after we get beat by the sheep then he's here until the end of the season at least.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Nah don't mind that but his style ain't the same as McInnes. McInnes ain't fit to be our manager. 

Never said McInnes was fit to be our manager. Compared their long ball styles and said he’d have us more defensively organised. Clement isn’t fit to be our manager either. But right now McInnes would do a better job than Clement, that’s how bad he is. 

I couldn't really give a fuck if we play long ball but we need to play with speed aggression and desire to win. A target man striker would also help these tactics tbh...

Oneils scum team were as long ball as it gets but they had the correct players and mentality for it.

3 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Never said McInnes was fit to be our manager. Compared their long ball styles and said he’d have us more defensively organised. Clement isn’t fit to be our manager either. But right now McInnes would do a better job than Clement, that’s how bad he is. 

McInnes really wouldn't.