graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

10 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Hard to tempt managers with zero security. What we do need are tangible targets built into clauses in the contract. Rewarded for doing well and able to be punted for less if they don’t.

Every new manager they have signed in the last 25 years has joined on a 12 month rolling contract.

If it's not a problem for them then it shouldn't be for us. 

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You don’t think?

We’ve won two away league games since we won at Rugby Park at end of February.

We’ve scored 1 away league goal this season.

We’ve scored 11 league goals in 8 league games, 6 of them in one game.

Clement isn’t poor, he is fucking diabolical.

We are fucking flying mate I can't wait to see what November brings after all he said October will be when to judge 

I’m glad I missed that today, usually I’d have gave it to all the taigs I know yesterday but I had absolutely zero belief in us actually doing a job today.

Fucking shambles, the manager is a fraud, no structure, shite signings, no plan B, a failure to change things up, glue bag substitutions, fucking Dowel, the list goes on.

Get him and the board to fuck.

2 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Every new manager they have signed in the last 25 years has joined on a 12 month rolling contract.

If it's not a problem for them then it shouldn't be for us. 

Rodgers replaced Postecoglou on a 3 year deal.

57 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The same CEO we’ve been waiting for since May? More chance of Dessers passing the ball 5 yards to another Rangers player than that happening. Don’t know if you’ve realised this mate but the Board are liars.

Yep. Nothing to disagree with there. As Jimmy greaves once said and it applies to Dessers: he traps the ball further than I can kick it.

Just now, Moody Blue said:

we’re a diddy club now, need to face facts troops. An also-ran for everyone to play with, we’re winning fuck all anytime soon 

The sheep are better run, and with a decent looking manager, getting better results than us. Folk will laugh, but they need to be our immediate target and if / when we overtake them we worry about being genuine contenders.

If nothing changes we could easily finish the league in 3rd place and win nothing unless someone else puts the scum out of a cup.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

There's alot of snobbery in our support in terms of McInnes and his style and ability to manage a successful Rangers. 

We have this issue with Scottish players aswell.

We seem to clamour for non Scottish managers and players, which has been wholly unsuccessful thus far.

Just so we are clear on this.

Scottish football is currently laughing their heads off at us, so it's time we parked the high and mighty nonsense and seriously look at what some Scottish players and a Scottish manager could bring to our club.

Depends what you want as a manager in terms of style. McInnes was hounded from the Sheep for turgid football. Off course you want a solid team with structure, a plan but I think I’d be tearing my eyes out watching us…much like now.😁

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The sheep are better run, and with a decent looking manager, getting better results than us. Folk will laugh, but they need to be our immediate target and if / when we overtake them we worry about being genuine contenders.

If nothing changes we could easily finish the league in 3rd place and win nothing unless someone else puts the scum out of a cup.

It’s basically back to 2018 pre Gerrard.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

So if there is to be change how do we make it happen because the board won't sack him this side of new year not a chance. 

We won't do full out protests, it doesnt happen with us

The fans will become less and less as the games go on, we'll have a half empty stadium come christmas and eventually they'll pull the trigger on him

Unless he goes on a Gio esque run and losses start piling up, they must be worried as it stand though, we're in serious danger of finishing 3rd as it stands with this clown

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So if there is to be change how do we make it happen because the board won't sack him this side of new year not a chance. 

They cunts need hounded as well. If he had any self worth then he’d resign tonight as he’s a fraud. However due to Bennet’s great idea of an extra year he’s going nowhere unless sacked. (Which we can’t afford to do)

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Every department is currently miles behind where we were in the Gerrard era, which was also consistently not good enough.

Its worse than before Gerrard, behind the scenes we're 100% worse

On the park its some of the worst football we've ever watched, sometimes we produce a good goal or 2 because we have players worth x10 more than the opposition

Majority of the time we're a long ball team and hope to feed off scraps & the manager is happy with that by the looks of things, just looks at stats and thinks that tells the story

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

They cunts need hounded as well. If he had any self worth then he’d resign tonight as he’s a fraud. However due to Bennet’s great idea of an extra year he’s going nowhere unless sacked. (Which we can’t afford to do)

So how do we force them to pay up and get him to fuck would real reduced attendances work or front doors protest something will need to happen. They won't sack him unless there is real fan revolt.