graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

The period where he took over we didn’t really play great football.

But he eeked every last drop out our legs. Our press won us matches.

And Lundstram, Tav and Goldson put in some big performances.

Those 3 have left/finished.

The fitness or willingness to run doesn’t seem to be there.

And it’s pretty obvious there was never any structure or tactical nous to fall back on.

Due to Aberdeen's form this season Clement needs to admit that either:

a) it is possible to recruit competitive players with a budget less than Celtic's (and Rangers)

Or

b) less competitive players can achieve results with effective tactical management

Neither looks particularly good for Clement and it will look even worse after a possible defeat at pittodrie in a few weeks.

I think his days are numbered but highly doubt he will be away this year due to poor management at board level.  

Think we are in for a painful few months.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Beale reached this point too where virtually every word or gesture from him no matter how innocuous was heavily criticised.

It’s over for Clement, you just can’t come back from this sort of negativity.

The only minuscule chance would be if the players are 100% behind him but by all accounts he doesn’t even have that either.

Just please don’t fucking let it be McInnes.

McInnes will be the next manager of Rangers.

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

Lose at Pittodrie and he's gone.

I think so too. I say that because St Mirren at home is such a non-negotiotable win that if he doesn't win it he should be sacked by the time I get home from the game. 

Lose next Wednesday though and he's done. Fuck knows what comes after that, but it certainly can't continue with Clement.

Just now, King Jela said:

I think so too. I say that because St Mirren at home is such a non-negotiotable win that if he doesn't win it he should be sacked by the time I get home from the game. 

Lose next Wednesday though and he's done. Fuck knows what comes after that, but it certainly can't continue with Clement.

He badly needs a win on Thursday night as well. I cannot be fucked watching us this week, it's just depressing as fuck but know when kick off comes I'll still tune in

42 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If that’s the case this will be my last season as a season ticket holder as we’ll be officially done then. I’ve got my theories that the Board have accepted we are second best now, appointing McInnes will confirm this.

54 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

A few people on FF suggest that journo's are sitting on a story about McInness that would probably be released if he became our manager. 

Has anyone here heard this rumour or is it just wee FF fannies attention seeking? 

Just now, skinnymate1690 said:

A few people on FF suggest that journo's are sitting on a story about McInness that would probably be released if he became our manager. 

Has anyone here heard this rumour or is it just wee FF fannies attention seeking? 

Yes he apparnely got a loan of money to pay a bird he was shagging or some nonsense 

9 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

Pumping a bird fae Aberdeen during his time up the road apparently. Jealousy is a bastard