Is Clement getting an easy ride?

I don’t think there’s any chance he gets sacked and it’ll take them being miles ahead, us out of Europe by Christmas, out of the league cup and battered by them every time we play them between now and the new year to do it if it even did happen I think 

We extended his contract :lol:

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I don’t think there’s any chance he gets sacked and it’ll take them being miles ahead, us out of Europe by Christmas, out of the league cup and battered by them every time we play them between now and the new year to do it I think

We're in Europe until the end of January.

3 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

It's about since march mate not this summer 

It's the whole picture. 

The same players that bottle it every season.....bottled it in March to the end of the season.

Motherwell, tarriers and Ross County were a Tav and Goldson disaster class in particular....again.

We then don't have the resources to replace said losers or get rid, so we're still stuck with a huge number of players that let us down time after time or aren't good enough. That's on the board. 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Get as toxic as they want. He ain't going. Unless that new contract has a get out clause.

He won't go yet but as soon as the fans put serious pressure on the board they will release him of his duties. Been watching football long enough to see it happen. Soon as we are beat by Celtic Pandoras box will open. Soon as fans stop turning up it hits the pockets off the board so they will need to act even if they don't want to.

Sacking Clement is not the answer.  How can we expect him to perform some massive change when we still have a squad of mostly the dross he inherited  thanks to the Wilson / Gio / Beale eras?    Our wage bill is (hopefully was) ridiculously high.   We still need to off-load Dowell, Hagi, Davies, Wright, Cifuentes, Dessers, Lawrence, Yilmaz, Matondo, Souttar possibly Danilo, Cantwell to free up money for recruitment.  Nils Koppen has a job on his hands.

Some boys like Devine and Lowry need to go out on loan.

6 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Jefte could easily have been shown a second yellow at the end of the first half. The second yellow was a disgrace, yes, but Jefte was a red card waiting to happen. Clement should have brought Matondo on - the best of a bad lot - at the half.

Every foul isn't a yellow card.  The ref was a disgrace.   Jefte should not have been sent off and Clement had probably expected to sub Jefte after about 60 mins.   

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t think there’s any chance he gets sacked and it’ll take them being miles ahead, us out of Europe by Christmas, out of the league cup and battered by them every time we play them between now and the new year to do it if it even did happen I think 

Soon as pressure is put on that board they will be pulling the trigger. Crowds will lower, the fan base will be toxic, board will be receiving plenty of pressure along with the players. Clement won't be here by the end of October. 

7 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Jefte could easily have been shown a second yellow at the end of the first half. The second yellow was a disgrace, yes, but Jefte was a red card waiting to happen. Clement should have brought Matondo on - the best of a bad lot - at the half.

You are absolutely correct. They knew that too and were in a sense baiting him into doing something that would get the second yellow. I think most people could see that yet our manager somehow didn’t. Or if he did, he made a stupid decision ot to just substitute him. The more I watch Clement the more concerned I am about his tactics.

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Sacking Clement is not the answer.  How can we expect him to perform some massive change when we still have a squad of mostly the dross he inherited  thanks to the Wilson / Gio / Beale eras?    Our wage bill is (hopefully was) ridiculously high.   We still need to off-load Dowell, Hagi, Davies, Wright, Cifuentes, Dessers, Lawrence, Yilmaz, Matondo, Souttar possibly Danilo, Cantwell to free up money for recruitment.  Nils Koppen has a job on his hands.

We all want Clement to do well but it's his subs and inability to take certain people off when it's needed, The fan base knew Jefte was a ticking time bomb and I even wrote at half time we where facing being a man down and it happened and I'm not even a coach 😂

Clement is a very arrogant man and it's a matter of time before he goes imo.

16 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

People keep including Souttar in the list of players to go, but it’s pretty clear that Clement rates him.

He included him in the list of players when he spoke about his leaders last season, and he’s started every competitive game this season so far.

If Clement stays, Souttar isn’t going anywhere any time soon.

12 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

People keep including Souttar in the list of players to go, but it’s pretty clear that Clement rates him.

He included him in the list of players when he spoke about his leaders last season, and he’s started every competitive game this season so far.

If Clement stays, Souttar isn’t going anywhere any time soon.

Thought Souttar did well up until after 1-0.

Will say it again, got more out of the same players with same tactics against same levels of opponents on first arrival and for a good few months.

Just played better? and had Sima? New Manager bounce? 

Smashing up the dressing room,(much needed) public fall outs, saying we need better players all the time,form or performance counting for nothing, is it no wonder the players left all can't give a fuck for this manager.

Yes the players going needed gone- but also so do  huge number still starting never mind just at the club.

Only play who you want to stay and be part of the new Rangers.

I can only assume if he starts you/ give minutes each week he wants you to stay...

So currently means he would like to get rid of Hagi. Cantwell.

Possibly Danillo. 

Injuries are pilling up something he was focusing on.

Goals are hard to come by

Clean sheets even more rare.

1 win in 4 to start the season.

4 Conceeded 

3 scored 

Zero dominant - assured performances.

The people defending Clement won't change their views till he has more of his own players in. Which to an extent I can understand. 

I'd feel the same way if i could see any signs of patterns of play or good tactics. This is how Clement is going to play now and it's not a winning formula. It's ending one way whether it be in a couple of months or in the summer. 

Fans will properly turn after parkhead if the result goes as expected and the transfer window hasn't got any better. 

Also those saying he won't be sacked are kidding themselves on. When the fans turn toxic at games the board don't have a choice. Wouldn't be shocked if it was mutual consent in all honesty a couple months down the line. 

32 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Id be all for giving him time to get his own players in. If someone can tell me wtf it is we are trying to do, what he is trying to implement, what it is that people see that's telling them, this guy has something about him and it's the players not carrying out his instructions that is the issue and not anything to do with him.

We are overrun in the middle and concede the same fucking goal time after time.

Genuinely at a loss with the club the now 

Wish to fuck if we were just going to give someone a few years with fuck all expectations we just kept Gio.

Save a fucking fortune 

I don’t buy the whole ‘won’t be sacked’ line.

This is going downhill rapidly, fans turned last night, and have been in the process for months.

We’re honestly the least structure / coached / drilled I’ve ever seen us. Just hoof ball without the players to do it. 

19 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I know people will say it’s sour grapes and whatever else, but I don’t think Ryan Jack will be the last person who’s been around him first hand to come out and say things that cast doubts about him, his tactics or his managerial ability and man management.

Must have missed this what did he say?

4 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

To be fair we’d have won last night if we hadn’t a man sent off. 

The sending off did have a massive effect but where are the goals coming from in this team?

goalkeeper, 4 defenders and then two sitting midfielders.

Basically leaving the goalscoring to a left back playing left wing, a right winger who’d struggle to get a game at Hearts and a 9 and 10 who can barely run.