Is Clement getting an easy ride?

Just now, The Godfather said:

Fuck it, let him know he's not welcome him and the fucking board.

We should never just accept losers hanging onto our club for money

I agree bud but the support has had the guts kicked out of it for years both on and off the pitch. Honestly can't remember such a period of sustained dominance by either side and I'm 60. We have been numbed into apathy. 

4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Expected a better performance today, he's under huge pressure now. Will need to win every domestic game till the next OF now.

More chance of me being the next Pope. As I said earlier, it is looking like we could be in a serious fight with Sheepie for second if current form for both teams continues.

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

More chance of me being the next Pope. As I said earlier, it is looking like we could be in a serious fight with Sheepie for second if current form for both teams continues.

We won't be. They scraped passed County and beat Killie/St Mirren after their Euro games.

In recent years, it seems to be as soon as you wear a green shirt over a blue, you turn in to a superstar. Scales and Taylor are my point in question. Scales was part of the team that lost against Darvel. Yes, Darvel. And Taylor a mediocre Killie team. Yet as soon as they play in their 'hooped' colours, we shit it from them and treat them like superstars. This isn't the case when we have new signings. They seem to generally disregard our new players and it shows. 

I often think about when the prancing leprechaun's team was dominant in the 00's after Advocaat's / McLeish's team began to chuck it and when Walter came back in. First thing you do is make yourself difficult to beat, then have pace and goals in your team up top.  That is exactly what we should be doing now.  Solid base, sharp up top, in reality, that's exactly what the mhanks do.  They defend well against us, and their midfield move the ball quickly to where they do damage. We don't and generally play at snails pace.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Get the board out before even pointing the finger at Clement.

If we blame Clement then these incompetent fucks will get away with it again and just hire another clueless fuck. 

They are the target. Get them out.

No.

He deserves his share, his record is a fucking disgrace. Sets us up worse than Murty with less fight.

He's pish and will never succeed here because he doesn't get it.

The board need to go but won't go first we know that. 

Fuck letting a manager embarass unlike this every fucking game against them. I'm done with it  

Just now, The Godfather said:

No.

He deserves his share, his record is a fucking disgrace. Sets us up worse than Murty with less fight.

He's pish and will never succeed here because he doesn't get it.

The board need to go but won't go first we know that. 

Fuck letting a manager embarass unlike this every fucking game against them. I'm done with it  

Oh no I get that. He's the one to blame for the shit on the pitch today.

But if we aim even the slightest bit of discontent at him then Bennett and Co will see another easy get out of jail clause. 

Everything should be aimed at the board. They cannot be left to make another decision that sets us back even further. 

You get them out then you focus on the manager.

13 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

We obviously cannot afford to sack him, new contract and all that. I seriously doubt that he is going to walk away, so it would appear that a fight for second place is the  most excitement we can hope for domestically this season.

Game day 4 of the season, we wont beat Aberdeen away if it continues like this. 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Oh no I get that. He's the one to blame for the shit on the pitch today.

But if we aim even the slightest bit of discontent at him then Bennett and Co will see another easy get out of jail clause. 

Everything should be aimed at the board. They cannot be left to make another decision that sets us back even further. 

You get them out then you focus on the manager.

100% 

They will happily latch on to the boost a new manager would bring, claiming it for themselves. Charlatans.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

We won't be. They scraped passed County and beat Killie/St Mirren after their Euro games.

Yeah, however their morale is sky high, we are now at rock bottom, all confidence totally shattered, we could find ourselves nearly double digits behind Sheepie, never mind That Mhob in the very near future. Given the obvious loser mentality that prevails among our squad, it will not take much for us to go into a tailspin.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Let's judge his win rate here, fucking daft to expect Rangers levels of win rate at others clubs.

Ok, lets keep him for 3 years and see how many OFs we are gonna win. 

1 minute ago, Redemption80 said:

Get the board out and replace them with who?

Force them to sell and no longer make any executive decisions at the club.

Don't care if they lose out on money they've invested. They've wasted it all. Fuck them.

It’s very simple. He doesn’t get it.

It’s not even just about his tactical nous which appears to be virtually non-existent… he clearly has no man management skills. I don’t see a single redeeming quality.

What I’d give for Walter to walk through the door. 

Just now, Redemption80 said:

Get the board out and replace them with who?

People that know how to run a football club together with businessmen that know how to operate a company would be a sensible start as far as I’m concerned.