Is Clement getting an easy ride?

Just now, GWR1979 said:

He is going no where he just signed a new deal. And he thinks everything is OK in his project where he hasn't laid a glove on the apart from a morale victory. We were lucky today it wast much more. 

*wasn't 

I'm gonna be honest we will literally see no change in anything if pc goes it needs to be the clowns above him first, doesn't matter what manager we get we are still gonna have the same issues with those fuckwits running us or ruining us should I say

Just try and get Gerrard back, only decent manager since Walter. He wasn’t perfect but he’s the only manager since Walter to actually leave us due to how well he’s done. Gerrard also gets the club.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's an utter clown.

Pedro levels of interviews now

Fuck off Phil

I’ve been hanging on and not giving him any flack but sadly he’s not going to get us where we want.  Trying to paper the cracks with a win over Ross County, fuck me.

Just now, EMRFC said:

Just try and get Gerrard back, only decent manager since Walter. He wasn’t perfect but he’s the only manager since Walter to actually leave us due to how well he’s done. Gerrard also gets the club.

I know things are bad but please stop.

Just now, EMRFC said:

There is no chance he would stand for the shite the board are pulling. 

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

I’ve been hanging on and not giving him and flack but sadly he’s not going to get us where we want.  Trying to paper the cracks with a win over Ross County, fuck me.

i was the same mate, its the lack of style we have and the players look disjointed and uninterested under him.  i see nothing that gives me hope.    the board are worse imo. 

He went on about last week being the best result for 4 years ! Utter embarrassment, he likes yes men in his team hagi and cantwell( who aren’t good enough) question him and their bombed out ! Can you imagine him managing a gazza type player no chance 

'Bring back Gerrard' Jesus wept man. Take back a guy who fucked off and didn't even have the balls to tell the captain he was leaving. Here's a better idea. Why not have a manager who's actually capable. Clement, to his credit has basically torn the squad apart (like most of us wanted) but he completely negates the positives with baffling tactical decisions and his interviews are just absolute nonsense

I think we'll be looking for a new manager. We know how this story goes. It's all the red flags that got gio and Beale the sack. 

Just a matter of when. If he does go Bennett Park and co should also be getting to fuck. 

Who would folk go for as a new manager?

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

See this pish, shouldn’t be directed towards him. It’s the cunts above. Fucking garbage. I know he’s in the frontline but this shite should be pointed towards the board. Root these bastards out and accost them FFS! 

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I’ve been hanging on and not giving him any flack but sadly he’s not going to get us where we want.  Trying to paper the cracks with a win over Ross County, fuck me.

And now getting in arguments with fans at the ground.

This is 55 season in reverse.

Actually don't see a way out of.the mess we are in, it just keeps getting worse.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

I think we'll be looking for a new manager. We know how this story goes. It's all the red flags that got gio and Beale the sack. 

Just a matter of when. If he does go Bennett Park and co should also be getting to fuck. 

Who would folk go for as a new manager?

Clement ain't going anywhere unless the heat really gets to Bennett.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

See this pish, shouldn’t be directed towards him. It’s the cunts above. Fucking garbage. I know he’s in the frontline but this shite should be pointed towards the board. Root these bastards out and accost them FFS! 

The board won't put themselves out there to face it. That's why they have a front man to take it.

Protests and walkouts are the only way to get a message to them I'd imagine. I can't see that happening though 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

i agree, the board getting away with it again and you are 100 percent right but Clement is doing himself no favours with thise interviews and the Rangers team have no style and tactically brutal.