Is Clement getting an easy ride?

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

McInnes will be our manager by November.

He’d probably be an upgrade based on pre season and the end of last season, at the very least we’d have a shape and players would know what they were doing. 

Clement has had the team long enough, regardless of who he's been allowed to bring in, he needs to be held accountable for performances and results.

My own observation is nothing has really changed from 12 months ago, I can't see what our style of play is. 

Chopping and changing this much when these games are about readying your immediate 14 or 15 starting players is utterly bonkers.

9 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

McInnes will be our manager by November.

Starting to feel the same.  Nothing out there showing that manager currently has the dressing room.  Pre-season yes, but as I've mentioned, the fans more than need a show of uniformity.  Which we've just had the complete opposite of 

Just now, STRUTH82 said:

Clement has had the team long enough, regardless of who he's been allowed to bring in, he needs to be held accountable for performances and results.

My own observation is nothing has really changed from 12 months ago, I can't see what our style of play is. 

Chopping and changing this much when these games are about readying your immediate 14 or 15 starting players is utterly bonkers.

He believes in rotating and using a full squad of 22 players, which he's entitled to do, but it's clear to see he hasn't managed to imprint a style of play on the team. Or perhaps he is trying, but they lack quality / effort. In that situation, a good manager would adapt a system to support the players he has. Loss after loss in pre-season ( especially to teams meant to be inferior to us ) is just going to erode confidence further. I don't see Clement surving this if the poor form continues.

2 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

As much as it might have ended up the same results, at least you'd have known what the team was trying to do if Muscat was in charge 

Muscats team are currently unbeaten and top of the league 

16 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Muscats team are currently unbeaten and top of the league 

Birmingham manager came from fat anges backroom staff and look how they have played tonight. Everyone is focused, know there roles and press until they can't anymore. Not sure what our setup is meant to be but would love a style like that. 

The merry go round just seems enivatable now.