*****Official Birmingham vs Rangers match thread***** Brought to you by buckfast tonic wine

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Butland, Sterling etc who will be starting at Hearts.

Sterling is probably injured again. Butland has played a few games already and had a howler the other week. Two players isn't going to make a difference.

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

We absolutely can’t sack him but I don’t get what the fuck he’s trying to do by sending out random, clueless selections. Half this lot tonight won’t be near the first team this season 

Exactly, same all the friendlies.  Pointless.   

Just now, stevemac said:

Glossing over Ortega, bobb and Phillips though eh? Mcatee has plenty of EPL experience with sheff utd, hardly a kid now you whopper

You continue to wank over the scum winning all you like and hype it up all you want.

🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦 

Just now, Number5 said:

Luckily missed the whole 1st half.

Any positives?

I'd say if you spent the first half chopping your own balls off... you probably had a better time than watching that.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

He should be getting minutes in the legs of the 11 we will play next weekend against Hearts. 

This is a side in league one in England and they’ve absolutely dominated us mate. This is shockingly shite and it’s entirely on Clement 

If you put Butland and Sterling in that game, this still happens. We're a fucking shitshow, and until the board act then we will be a shitshow for the next decade.

You continue to wank over the scum winning all you like and hype it up all you want.

🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦 

At what point have I bigged up the scum you fucking fud 🤣

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Sterling is probably injured again. Butland has played a few games already and had a howler the other week. Two players isn't going to make a difference.

There's Souttar, Barron etc as well.

We could have played a much stronger 11, it's not debatable.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

If you put Butland and Sterling in that game, this still happens. We're a fucking shitshow, and until the board act then we will be a shitshow for the next decade.

There’s no excuse for being this shite against this level of opposition other than the management is awful. Our squad is shite but it’s not league one shite 

5 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Does diomande ever track his man? Spoke to my mate at the game and he said the same he’s been caught out every time 

Drives me mad.

Point of playing a 4 2 3 1 

If all the central players play like they have never met and watch opposition walk past them.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

So which players are there in the future? We're trying to get the majority of them out, they couldn't give a fuck now.

I'm not arguing about the quality of player on the pitch and if that player is a good enough level. Of course youth players are going to struggle against more experienced players, and we need to be backing Clement. 

The point i'm making is that regardless of the players on the pitch there should be a visible gameplan, a structure or a style of play that runs through the club so that these players are able to step in when called upon. 

We had that under Warburton and Gerrard, and as i've mentioned, the quality of player under MW wasn't all that great but we had a style of.play.  We seem to be firing long balls up the pitch and leaving the midfield wide open. 

There's Souttar, Barron etc as well.

We could have played a much stronger 11, it's not debatable.

If we walked pre-season he probably gets no signings. Wouldn't trust the board at all.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

There’s no excuse for being this shite against this level of opposition other than the management is awful. Our squad is shite but it’s not league one shite 

This 22 players wouldn't even get out of League Two.