*****The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread *****

Still doesn’t feel like the first game of the season. It’s mental that we have a £28k a week winger in Matondo who is fit that probably won’t even start today. He’s another one we really need to shift even if it’s just a loan.

And so it begins.....😁🇬🇧🇬🇧 at a wedding today, watching game on phone while bussing it to venue, most important thing today though, however we do it, we just need the win🍻🇬🇧

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Still doesn’t feel like the first game of the season. It’s mental that we have a £28k a week winger in Matondo who is fit that probably won’t even start today. He’s another one we really need to shift even if it’s just a loan.

Guessing his wages isn’t cool.  

The starting line up today us going to be a fucking disgrace. 

Tav, Wright, Lawrence, Matondo and Dessers all potentially starting or at the very least being involved at some point, when none of them should be playing for us ever again is some rebuild 😂 

5 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Tav, Wright, Lawrence, Matondo and Dessers all potentially starting or at the very least being involved at some point, when none of them should be playing for us ever again is some rebuild 😂 

You can’t shift virtually a whole squad in one widow that would be crazy. We’ve done well getting shot of who we have and that will continue over time. 
A bit of patience is required 

8 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Scary thing is you're looking at...

Sima vs Cortes - Much rather Sima

Dowell/Raskin/Lundstram vs Diomande/Barron/Lawrence - Anything other than Lawrence would do me

Lammers vs Wright - Fuck it who knows

And i'd rather Goldson/Souttar at the back than the likely Souttar/Davies :lol:

I think Cortes looked a better overall player than Sima before his injury last season. Sima had the numbers but I think his general play was quite poor a lot of the time

Id rather Diomande and Barron than Dowell and Lundstram. Lawrence is shite but aye

Wright I’d choose over Lammers 

Defence is shite but im glad Goldson is gone.

We are probably weaker than we finished the season. Really depends what Cerny and Propper look like. In hindsight that starting 11 from last seasons opener was horrible though and we thought it looked good :lol:

21 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

We’ve gotten rid of loads of the shite already. Thinking a rebuild this size happens in one window, catch yourself on

26 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

It took Arteta  3 years to rebuild Arsenal with a cheque book much larger than ours yet our fan base think we can do it in one window 😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

25 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You can’t shift virtually a whole squad in one widow that would be crazy. We’ve done well getting shot of who we have and that will continue over time. 
A bit of patience is required 

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We’ve gotten rid of loads of the shite already. Thinking a rebuild this size happens in one window, catch yourself on

There's probably not a single poster on here that expected a complete rebuild this summer. 

But we're going to be starting the season with either 0, 1, or maybe 2 new players in the starting 11 and we're arguably worse off than the disastrous season opener last year. 

2 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

There's probably not a single poster on here that expected a complete rebuild this summer

But we're going to be starting the season with either 0, 1, or maybe 2 new players in the starting 11 and we're arguably worse off than the disastrous season opener last year. 

Could have fooled me with your last post 

8 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Wouldn't take much. 

Quadruples though 😂

Was wondering what you were on about here but it appears you’re that annoyed you’ve taken a tongue in cheek comment from another thread :lol:

Heres my genuine expectations for this season 

On 30/07/2024 at 13:14, .Williamson. said:

Continue the rebuild in January, second place within 10 points of first and a cup. That’s probably as good as I hope for right now 

Stuck in work today but I'll have the game on. Really don't know what to expect but I am weirdly confident of a win today. I also fully expect a far better squad come September than what we have now so yeah, 2 nil Hearts and the reason why I can't and don't bet 😜

2 hours ago, blueballss said:

And so it begins.....😁🇬🇧🇬🇧 at a wedding today, watching game on phone while bussing it to venue, most important thing today though, however we do it, we just need the win🍻🇬🇧

Lol same wedding today so will be on the phone at the venue trying to keep updated 🤣🍺