*****The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread *****

Just now, EMRFC said:

Davies with the most pathetic attempt at a tackle 

It was but the way he threw his head back and casually jogged back after the Hearts player got past him pissed me off even more. 

Just now, geronimoo said:

The right side is still a problem, whoever has the job of covering Tav needs to learn it. I would prefer if Tav just didn't go forward and leave us exposed. But looking like Hearts for the win unless we decide to start attacking properly with a bit of pace.

Every side is a problem.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I get that it’s incredibly early but surely no cunt can be watching this and remain completely convinced about the manager.

I have faith in the manager, it's the board and transfer policy I'm not convinced with. Davies and Souttar, I expect the worst. Dessers and Wright, I expect nothing.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I get that it’s incredibly early but surely no cunt can be watching this and remain completely convinced about the manager.

I think he deserved more time but not a new contract, but fuck me the football, he is serving up is truly pathetic. We still hold no threat whatsoever in the final third

Just now, EastEnclosureBear said:

I wouldn’t go that far. You expect Hearts to come at you like this at Tynecastle 

We’ve got 0 control and have players continuing where the left off last season. 

Nobody wants to put their foot on the ball, again. 

The captain visibly shitting himself, again. 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's basically the same team as last season but 2-3 of the better players removed. 

What can you expect? 

The recruitment is a mess. This full defence is a disgrace. 

The only positive I see coming out of this game is the board realising how bad it is and getting their finger out.