Bennett Interview

Points picked up on:

Stadium - Spouting shite for 10 minutes,

Losing 10.5 m a year pre-player trading wasting resources - unsustainable for the club

Board have backed each transfer window - board have backed 11.5m on permanent transfers this year (including Jan) excluding loan fees

Clement - All in on the job

Clement trading model - Recruiting for long term and short term

Clement stated this is a bigger rebuild than he expected in may

New CEO news soon

27 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

In a roundabout way he’s basically telling us that winning the league is now a medium term project led by Clement.

Aye it’s back to 2018 like we were under Gerrard. Fucking grim!

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

So if clement is 10 points behind the scum in October,fucks it up in europe he’s still guaranteed to be here🤔

only one questioned needed asked “ if we had signed shankland in January when we had the scum by the Henry halls do you think we would have won the league and had 40 plus million coming our way from the CL “

If we had money for Shankland and we had won the league and got the £40m+ from guaranteed CL then all I would expect is more paper over the cracks and the board taking their share. Wouldn't trust Bennett with another penny after that.

36 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So no manager change come October then let's see if that actually happens I very much doubt it. 

He's pre-empting that because be knows it's coming. 

It's pointless changing manager anyway. It costs us money we don't have and no one is winning anything with this squad.

29 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

In a roundabout way he’s basically telling us that winning the league is now a medium term project led by Clement.

Not gonna bother sharing it now and just let them have it and hope they drop it sonetimes 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

He's pre-empting that because be knows it's coming. 

It's pointless changing manager anyway. It costs us money we don't have and no one is winning anything with this squad.

That's what I pretty much took from it.  By saying Clements "all in", going on about focusing on short/long term transfers and the current feeling of the fanbase.  Come October if we're down shit street, they can't afford to sack Clement 😂

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

We’re in serious financial trouble btw listening to that as well. Head in the sand stuff unless we fluke our way through the qualifiers or unearth a gem from the signings we’ve made. 

We're in trouble because wankers like him and Park have made a right fucking cunt of it for years. Yet in that he's trying to say he's some sort of fucking saviour. 

It's down to them 3 fucks. They need chased.

Just now, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

I’m a glass half full kinda guy, I really hope to fuck this works!! 

What spending fuck all and hoping one of the cheap buys becomes Messi?

I'd smash that glass against the fucking wall 

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

I actually fear for the future of our club with these guys running it. 

We 100% need to be self sustaining. Relying on Champions League income and hoping we'll get a big sale every year is fantasy land stuff. 

Budgets should have been based on the very worst season outcome and additional income used to further improve the clubs future. 

It's basic stuff they haven't been getting right, and now we're having to find over £10m a year to just keep out the red. A club our size with our supporter base and spend shouldn't be in this position. 

Amateur level from them. 

Been run like a brothel since we came back up.

Learned nothing and have had crooks in suits getting their fill out the most loyal support in the country.

It's getting to the point we will either go under or turn into a Everton type in this city.

It's bogging