***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I think Davies did, but anyway, he's not very good. A few flashes here and there don't cut it at Rangers.

It was Clement. 

Just now, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

How can it go from mcausland being in the B team to now starting this but our new signings who look like they could improve the team are on the bench?

Im no getting how people can be positive about any of this. Board and manager are a mess tbh.

I hope we win tonight and kick on but my belief in both manager and board is on the floor tbh 

Was he in the B team?

6 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Matondo is garbage but is a game like tonight not the one time we can actually utilise his pace because he will have space in behind.

Sterling, Diomande and Barron staying as a compact three and look to spring the ball out to Matondo on the break surely had to be the gameplan for tonight? 

He done ok at home to psv when he came on. 

Just now, Madina said:

Last year's squad was rank, but we've somehow became even worse. One new signing starting is criminal. I hate to say it but it looks like so much has been spent on yet more dross this summer 

We have got rid of our best players and not brought anyone good in. It's last seasons reserves.

7 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Matondo is garbage but is a game like tonight not the one time we can actually utilise his pace because he will have space in behind.

Sterling, Diomande and Barron staying as a compact three and look to spring the ball out to Matondo on the break surely had to be the gameplan for tonight? 

Tynecastle - Matondo on bench and McCausland not even in squad.

Kiev - McCausland in starting line up and Matondo on bench.

Was Propper not playing for Twente and so therefore should be match fit, he's not going to get anymore match fitness sitting on the bench.

Not all the managers fault, but that line up gives me the boak.

Clements lack of a settled XI was our downfall last year but you could discount it for getting to grips with the squad, not knowing his best xi etc. His words in pre-season about needing more help from authorities and x amount of games in so many days make me think the start of this season will be the same, more through lack of other options. It's gonna be a long season...