***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

Good game to get back on track, 

Hopefully Clement sees the error of his was and we stop coughing up possession in every forward move. 

Everyone needs a big performance and get the season started.

Really want a formation change, man mark at corners, players we have available in right positions. Get some intensity.

That or any win at all.

1 hour ago, molesmole said:

Good game to get back on track, 

Hopefully Clement sees the error of his was and we stop coughing up possession in every forward move. 

Everyone needs a big performance and get the season started.

Really want a formation change, man mark at corners, players we have available in right positions. Get some intensity.

That or any win at all.

I honestly can't see him changing anything mate. Be the same disjointed display tomorrow night. They scored 9 goals in the previous round, it's giving me the fear playing them

Update on coverage:

Absolutely no news on whether this is getting broadcast on TV or RTV (a statement from the club to inform fans would be too much to ask?)

Interestingly, Kyiv broadcast their last qualifier live on YouTube:

They hold the rights to the game, hopefully if they choose to do the same again it won't be geo-blocked or it's VPN loyal time, or I'm sure some "third party" sites also will pick it up.

3 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Update on coverage:

Absolutely no news on whether this is getting broadcast on TV or RTV (a statement from the club to inform fans would be too much to ask?)

They hold the rights to the game, hopefully if they choose to do the same again it won't be geo-blocked or it's VPN loyal time, or I'm sure some "third party" sites also will pick it up.

Usually when it’s this late in the day and no actual broadcaster has got the rights then it’s usually ppv on Rangers TV

4 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Update on coverage:

It’ll be on RTV

Just now, .Williamson. said:

It’ll be on RTV

If it is, they've done very little to advertise it. I remember past qualifiers at this stage against Galatasary etc getting advertised over the socials. Kyiv hold all the rights so it's up to them.

1 minute ago, PromDeAnglais said:

If it is, they've done very little to advertise it. I remember past qualifiers at this stage against Galatasary etc getting advertised over the socials. Kyiv hold all the rights so it's up to them.

If there’s cameras at a game RTV will always have it 

Two clubs unable to play matches at their own stadium.

Them, due to the on-going war in Ukraine which has rendered the city of Kiev still in need of air raid sirens, and us, due to the fact that our board misjudged timescales associated with acquiring cheap steel from China.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If there’s cameras at a game RTV will always have it 

That's definitely not true in this case. Kyiv hold all the rights and we have absolutely no say in whether we can broadcast it. If Kyiv are demanding silly money for broadcast rights then it's possibly the reason why nobody has decided to go ahead with coverage. Maybe they are still negotiating and we'll hear something today.

1 minute ago, PromDeAnglais said:

That's definitely not true in this case. Kyiv hold all the rights and we have absolutely no say in whether we can broadcast it. If Kyiv are demanding silly money for broadcast rights then it's possibly the reason why nobody has decided to go ahead with a broadcast.

I’ll be watching it on RTV tomorrow night mate