***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Sterling made a difference when he came on by a country mile. Go to a flat 3 in midfield. Sterling - Barron - Diomande and bin the 10. 

Currently, Diomande is outnumbered in there. Sterling will give more balance and less pressure on Dio.

And hopefully Propper can play it out from the back, because Barron is taking it off the CHs ala Lundstram making Dio more isolated. 

Seems Barron has the cantwell about him with Clement, good bad or indifferent he's the sub. Diomande was one tackle from a red on Saturday and baron was well above him performance wise but was subbed 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I'd go with Diomande, Barron and Sterling next week definitely, not sure how suited it is to home games in the league though.

Sterling and Barron are ahead of Diomande for me.

Barron couldn't find a player in a Rangers jersey tonight and played a lot of risky passes. Wasn't the follow on from hearts id a hoped.

Diomande was poor but yilmaz was absolutely fucking atrocious 

Just now, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Barron couldn't find a player in a Rangers jersey tonight and played a lot of risky passes. Wasn't the follow on from hearts id a hoped.

Happy chappy.

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Wasn't as good as Hearts but still thought he was decent enough.

Diomande obviously has ability but I'm becoming less convinced he will be able to put it together.

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

See that's fine, but Souttar and yilmaz were atrocious compared to him. 

I’m not disagreeing.  But Tav is done, and has been for a long time.  

Just now, esquire8 said:

Happy chappy.

Me?

I'm stopping accepting the pish and excuses Rangers managers serve up and boards.

Im one of the daft bastards that looks for positives when forfar away is 0 0 FFS 

But he's making the same mistakes, he can't seem to correct us being able to be pulled apart so easily. A good manager fixes that and makes us hard to break down. Fuck knows what he sees when the overload picks us off every game whether it's Ross county or Kiev 

Just now, DMax399 said:

I’m not disagreeing.  But Tav is done, and has been for a long time.  

He may well be but still usually provides most of our assists, what about yilmaz for the goal, Souttar not stepping up with the defence for the goal, Souttar not being switched on to knowthe goalscorer was behind him when Tav had the other boy running in?

Tavs done but fuck me it's like people can't see the woods for the trees.

What is it about tonight that means Tav gets it? A few shit wayward passes a couple of times putting us under pressure but compared to those two? He was levels above. Is it cause it's Tav and he's the last of the "serial losers"?

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

I find it so frustrating how long it takes us to get up to speed in general and all our new signings almost always need time. That tonight should have been our first pre-season game where we resembled some sort of shape and fitness level. 

To play competitively in qualifiers worth the best part of £40m in the condition we’re in is criminal. 

It was the same under Walter, it will be the same under the 20th manager from now.

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

Intriguing tie next week. 

Has this ever happened before (I'm sure it will have) neither team actually playing at their home stadium?

They'll get chances next week as we don't have a fucking clue how to stop an overload. But we will create chances as well

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Wasn't as good as Hearts but still thought he was decent enough.

Diomande obviously has ability but I'm becoming less convinced he will be able to put it together.

The system is not helping Diomande. He is always outnumbered in midfield and fans turn on him. He can play and if I were him, I would be frustrated at what he's been asked to do. Him and Barron run the course. The wee man had nothing left at 80 minutes. He ran himself into the ground.

56 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hes been pish bar a handful of games(at a push) and as you said got an easy ride because people hated Barisic.

He's worse than Tav.

You're spot on he's been terrible far a long time and to be honest he seems to be getting worse by the game

6 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Me?

I'm stopping accepting the pish and excuses Rangers managers serve up and boards.

Im one of the daft bastards that looks for positives when forfar away is 0 0 FFS 

But he's making the same mistakes, he can't seem to correct us being able to be pulled apart so easily. A good manager fixes that and makes us hard to break down. Fuck knows what he sees when the overload picks us off every game whether it's Ross county or Kiev 

You at full time :lol:

7 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Barron was good again.

Thought there was too many safe passes made, and the only riskyish one he made was intercepted tbf.

Yilamz was going so central, even trying to win the ball against one of their forwards, whilst Balogun was going up for it, which ended up going to their winger with a huge amount of space on our left which was bizarre.