51,886 capacity

1 hour ago, totobull said:

Well looking at the crowd the day it’s easy to get a ticket, this may be the chance to get your family and young en’s tae the game and get them bloodied 🇬🇧

Really hope for your family's sake that's a typo. :sad:

1 hour ago, totobull said:

Well looking at the crowd the day it’s easy to get a ticket, this may be the chance to get your family and young en’s tae the game and get them bloodied 🇬🇧

Don't know. The whole standing thing would put me off. Kids and an old dude around my seat basically couldn't see first half as a result (tough guy behind me went mental and got things in order for the 2nd half 👌🏻)

I've got shite knees so firmly in sit in your seat loyal 🤣

3 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Don't know. The whole standing thing would put me off. Kids and an old dude around my seat basically couldn't see first half as a result (tough guy behind me went mental and got things in order for the 2nd half 👌🏻)

I've got shite knees so firmly in sit in your seat loyal 🤣

Most were sitting where we were in east stand. Young guys behind moaned at start when folk sat down, but no one bothered after that.

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

Most were sitting where we were in east stand. Young guys behind moaned at start when folk sat down, but no one bothered after that.

I was east stand too. Noticed along and on left of me most were sitting. Think it's sometimes your luck if first few rows are standing and it's a domino effect.

At hampden behind goals I get it as first few rows view is terrible but I can't resist a moan about it as I find it sore to stand for 90 🤣

To the original guys point my kids don't need any excuse to moan in all honesty. 2 mins of that would be enough :headwall:

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

There’ll have been people not in their seats but standing up the top of the steps as usual 

This , Blacks Saturday parade in Ayr and ABOD parade in Londonderry will have had an effect on some of the crowd today 

Edit : can see this has already been brought up :lol:

12 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

This , Blacks Saturday parade in Ayr and ABOD parade in Londonderry will have had an effect on some of the crowd today 

Edit : can see this has already been brought up :lol:

Seat sub not working yesterday?

7 hours ago, GaryMc said:

By the way we "closed the game out" we'll be lucky to have 20k fans left at 90 minutes if that's a regular thing.

Our drop off in the second half was terrible.

No subway but........ 

30 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not everybody seats subs and not every seat sub gets sold 

I only used two of my three yesterday and never seat subbed 

Yeah, I know that, but I assume these parades are on every year, so would affect the attendance every year (or poss 2nd year depending on fixtures). So I don’t really see why they’d have an effect.

Everyone was sitting where i was in west stand next to North stand, on the down side we parked beside the river which we have done for years and about 30 cars all got a parking ticket, scum bastards.

19 minutes ago, left winger said:

Yeah, I know that, but I assume these parades are on every year, so would affect the attendance every year (or poss 2nd year depending on fixtures). So I don’t really see why they’d have an effect.

Maybe because people that normally go to games would go to parades instead ? 

We’re no talking a massive drop in attendance anyway 48k can’t be far off our average attendance at Ibrox 

35 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Maybe because people that normally go to games would go to parades instead ? 

We’re no talking a massive drop in attendance anyway 48k can’t be far off our average attendance at Ibrox 

Yeah, but they'd do that other years as well? 

Anyway, as you said it's not a massive drop in attendance.

2 hours ago, left winger said:

Seat sub not working yesterday?

I had to Seat sub yesterday as working abroad.

Never got the usual confirmation e-mail that seat sub had been activated, so contacted the ticket office to check I had followed the right process. Got an e-mail from them to confirm it was available but looks like the ticket wasn't taken up (assuming it was ever actually available??).

System doesn't seem to work as it does with games at Ibrox, but who knows? Summer holidays so a lot of folk away, so that might could also be the reason for a lot of spare seats?

41 minutes ago, left winger said:

Yeah, but they'd do that other years as well? 

Anyway, as you said it's not a massive drop in attendance.

Yes but it's possibly a lack of interest in going to Hampden I go over for the parade every year and always seat sub, this is the first year my ticket hasn't sold

19 hours ago, totobull said:

I can assure you it’s still not easy to get a ticket pal. We’re no the tims. Do you remember when they had to move to hampden temp and ended up having to advertise season tickets in the daily rebel coz the cunts couldn’t get 20000 at games? It was some laugh. 

14 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I can assure you it’s still not easy to get a ticket pal. We’re no the tims. Do you remember when they had to move to hampden temp and ended up having to advertise season tickets in the daily rebel coz the cunts couldn’t get 20000 at games? It was some laugh. 

It is though, there were plenty for sale that didn’t get sold. Even Tuesday, there’s 5 sections at least in the East that have nearly every seat available.