Union Bears

7 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Are you being serious?

I’ll bet we share an identical opinion on that picture, but I’m just better at controlling my emotions than you.

Better at controlling your emotions? I've never been on a Rangers site and decided to share a post from a fenian showing their fenian hoardes celebrating at a cup final when they've just beaten us.

Maybe I'm a retard and don't see it. But there you go 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Are you calling him autistic?

That tirade suggests he’s at very least on the spectrum.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Your colleagues called you a dirty orange bastard and you've ran on RM to tell us how you're going to have to sit and be quiet tomorrow, pipe down.

I ignored a couple of responses because I could tell immediately I would never get a meaningful, intelligent discussion out of them and anyone who uses the term ”pipe down” falls right into that category.

However, I have one question - at no point did I say my colleague called me that, so what on earth are you on about?

2 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I ignored a couple of responses because I could tell immediately I would never get a meaningful, intelligent discussion out of them and anyone who uses the term ”pipe down” falls right into that category.

However, I have one question - at no point did I say my colleague called me that, so what on earth are you on about?

Reported. 

Big Phil is organising an open top bus if we make the final 😄

The celebrations yesterday were a bit embarrassing but I couldn't really give a fuck to be honest with you.

The most important thing was we got a win and we're in the next round. Hopefully we'll get a pish easy draw. 

2 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Better at controlling your emotions? I've never been on a Rangers site and decided to share a post from a soap dodgers showing their soap dodgers hoardes celebrating at a cup final when they've just beaten us.

Maybe I'm a retard and don't see it. But there you go 

For the second time, read the full post for its context.

It was sent to me by a Tarrier, so I shared it with @Tiger Shaw and asked what his opinion was, given it didn’t sit well with me and he was on-board with our celebrations at full-time yesterday.

You’re calling me a ”fucking weirdo” and a ”fucking idiot” as if I’ve just shared it for fun. Bang out of order.

4 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

He shared that with you as he thinks you’re one, if you can’t see that. That’s not my problem.

1 minute ago, Lovenkraaands said:

It was sent to me by a Tarrier, so I shared it with @Tiger Shaw and asked what his opinion was, given it didn’t sit well with me and he was on-board with our celebrations at full-time yesterday.

You’re calling me a ”fucking weirdo” and a ”fucking idiot” as if I’ve just shared it for fun. Bang out of order.

You are both of the things I called you.

If you want tiger shaws opinion PM him. No cunt wants to see that shite on here.

What was yer previous account anyway? 

Just now, Lovenkraaands said:

My opinion on your tarrier pal ripping the pish and calling you an orange bastard ? 

Why the fuck would I even care about that. Lol 

find new pals? 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

You are both of the things I called you.

If you want tiger shaws opinion PM him. No cunt wants to see that shite on here.

What was yer previous account anyway? 

I didn’t want to see footage of our under-performing players doing the bouncy after beating St Johnstone in the early stages of the League Cup, but here were are. Life is full of ups and downs.

You’re now the second person that’s me that. Why?

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Settle this down Troon beach next weekend imo.

Get them to form a queue outside Hampden on Saturday and I’ll just start dishing-out heel kicks to any poster who dare address me inappropriately.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

My opinion on your tarrier pal ripping the pish and calling you an orange bastard ? 

Why the fuck would I even care about that. Lol 

find new pals? 🤷‍♂️

He’s not my pal, he’s a colleague and he didn’t call me that.

Just now, Lovenkraaands said:

Get them to form a queue outside Hampden on Saturday and I’ll just start dishing-out heel kicks to any poster who dare address me inappropriately.

He’s not my pal, he’s a colleague and he didn’t call me that.

Ok

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Settle this down Troon beach next weekend imo.

Leave the sandcastles out of this Police Scotlands “Beach Squad” are overworked still trying to solve the Great Aberdeen Castle massacre of 21.

2 hours ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I’ve just been sent this by a colleague who I’ll have to spend eight hours with tomorrow and I have very little to say in response 

2 hours ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Fortunately I’m someone who is entirely unaffected by other’s opinion of me

7 minutes ago, Bjorklund said:

The first one is a reference my football club being mocked and the second is a reference to other people’s opinion of me.

No correlation whatsoever. Well done.

If I was that way inclined, I’d say you were the type of man who eats soup with a fork.

1 hour ago, Lovenkraaands said:

:lol:

Will you aye? You've took a backseat off a tarrier tramp in your work ya fudnut.

10 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

The first one is a reference my football club being mocked and the second is a reference to other people’s opinion of me.

No correlation whatsoever. Well done.

If I was that way inclined, I’d say you were the type of man who eats soup with a fork.

Did you just assume my gender?