6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Saturday, 5:30, Premier Sports.

Kelly

Kasanwijro Balogun Propper Fraser

Barron Raskin

Cerny Bajrami Cortes

Igamane

Big Phil’s army marches onto Hampden. 

He won't start Kasanwijro.  If we're winning comfortably, he'll get the last 20. 

1 hour ago, ayro said:

Butland

Tav Souttar Propper Jefte

Cerny Sterling Barron Cortes

Igamane Dessers

I'd love to see it. 2 CMs is plenty in the centre when they have the running of Sterling and Barron. Remember when 1 up front was only used in European games against better opposition under Walter to give us an extra man in the centre of the park? The Rangers of old growing up played 352 then 442. None of this 433 modern pish which is actually lies as it's essentially a 451 with a lone striker. 

30 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I was trying to work out what you meant there? Don't tell me Jefte can't play in Europe FFS? 

He's on a stag do next week so misses the game, fucking unbelievable 

23 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'd love to see it. 2 CMs is plenty in the centre when they have the running of Sterling and Barron. Remember when 1 up front was only used in European games against better opposition under Walter to give us an extra man in the centre of the park? The Rangers of old growing up played 352 then 442. None of this 433 modern pish which is actually lies as it's essentially a 451 with a lone striker. 

Let’s be honest there’s no chance it’s happening 😂

I do think it suits the players we have in the attacking positions especially Dessers, I don’t particularly rate him but he does get isolated when we play 4231 or 433.

Everything in football is cyclical so hopefully 442 comes back at some point with a big guy little guy combo 😂

1 hour ago, ayro said:

Let’s be honest there’s no chance it’s happening 😂

I do think it suits the players we have in the attacking positions especially Dessers, I don’t particularly rate him but he does get isolated when we play 4231 or 433.

Everything in football is cyclical so hopefully 442 comes back at some point with a big guy little guy combo 😂

I do rate Dessers but he's very limited I. What he does and has many weak points. With the right partner cancelling out his weak points we could have an awesome front two. A smaller finisher would be ideal like Defoe a few years ago.

Edit - or a fit Roofe too. Doesnt need to be a small partner. I think Igamane from what I've seen could work too but obviously early days with him. 

Looking forward to it, can't wait to be back in Ibrox and hopefully a decent atmosphere considering the collective feeling of "absence making the heart grow fonder" we've taken our stadium for granted.

An Igamane hat-trick will do wonders for us all too.

17 hours ago, Madina said:

Routine win. 3-0

Have the parking restrictions came into force yet? I normally park near the Subway station don't know if that street is affected yet?

When do we ever get a ‘routine’ 3-0 win ? 

These days are long gone