*****The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Holding off on the cans because I'd be steaming for the game, but the longer I hold off, the more tired I get.

I'm going to be in my bloody bed by half time 😂

It's likely to be a snooze fest. Just tune in around the 90th minute while st johnstone pepper our goal from set pieces and we defend a 1 goal lead - at best! That'll wake you up.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Holding off on the cans because I'd be steaming for the game, but the longer I hold off, the more tired I get.

I'm going to be in my bloody bed by half time 😂

I thought you where mid twenties early 30’s at most never had you down as an auld over the hill duffer 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I thought you where mid twenties early 30’s at most never had you down as an auld over the hill duffer 

I'm 48 and I'm battering through big bottles of Moretti and half's of Jim Beam and Pepsi max, I'll watch the game, phone the Mrs and go to bed for work like a champion, utter poofery from @Loyal72 imo.

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm 48 and I'm battering through big bottles of Moretti and half's of Jim Beam and Pepsi max, I'll watch the game, phone the Mrs and go to bed for work like a champion, utter poofery from @Loyal72 imo.

Agreed mate, shameful from 72 clearly made from paper mache.