* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Did you see him after he got booked? Hyping up the crowd, acting the hardman and cheering himself? :lol: 

Guy is a grade A cunt who thinks he's better than what he is. He'll be down in Alloa in a few years time. Hope Bruno snaps him in half. 

Loved the way Neymar took the piss out of him at the end when he went to shake his hand

2 minutes ago, cp9 said:

In all seriousness how many times are they going to get away with it. Multiple fines, IRA banners and now a fan having free reign to jump onto the park to try and assault an opposition player.

surely a game behind closed doors is the only logical step.

Hopefully against Anderlecht

Just now, psb07158 said:

Still laughing at Brendan Rodgers believing their own hype and opting to play Roberts ahead of an 18 year old up against one of the best players in the world instead of Forrest who would have actually run back :lol::lol::lol: 

Walter would have relished playing that PSG team with every single player behind the ball demanding 100% discipline and defensive organisation. The ONLY way to get a point against these teams. 

That lot were fucking pressing the PSG back 4 / Motta / Verratti what did they expect would happen :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Remember when we played Marseille at Ibrox and I thought they were on a different planet football wise. How we got a draw that night i'll never know. And that's the difference with Brenda,give him any competition and he's a clueless muppet. Walter would have had a field day playing these "invincibles".

Had one of the taigs in our work bringing out a ticket for the night saying "smell the money" honest to fuck, what a retard. See you tomorrow when yous get horses ya fucking bellend. Aye well we are still in Champions League and yous are only a five year old club. Patter is unbelievable out of them. Can't be arsed with them. Would have taken it off him and threw it in the bin a few years back but not worth the hassle now with our management.?

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Did you see him after he got booked? Hyping up the crowd, acting the hardman and cheering himself? :lol: 

Guy is a grade A cunt who thinks he's better than what he is. He'll be down in Alloa in a few years time. Hope Bruno snaps him in half. 

And yet he was somehow still invited to train with the last Scotland squad, which says it all about that taig infested set up.

Big discussion on the fan entering the pitch.... Funny how it's seen as being terrible because it's in the champs league and the rodent attempted to attack a top player. Don't recall the same horror when our players were being assaulted by hivs fans 

11 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

One of the biggest myths in football, this so-called champions league home fortress. Their record against decent sides in europe has been shite for years.

Games like tonight just shows up rogers tactical naivety. Regardless of money spent, the taigs only tactic seems to be sly  follow through kicks at the opposition and when they do get the ball, just run in a straight line and hope defenders jump out the way like they do in scotland. Just one defeat in the league and i think the wheels might come off and it'll be back to investigating referees amid cries of masonic conspiracies.

I stat I have came across is he has now managed in 13 champions league matches.....1 win of 2-1 against the mighty ludogrets of Bulgaria.....but yet we have to believe that he is some sort of messiah ???

1 minute ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Aye well we are still in Champions League and yous are only a five year old club.

Had that pish from a savcoite at my work as well. I showed him the SPFL website on my phone and asked him why,in his opinion,the SPFL disagreed with him. His reply was coz they are corrupt. LOL.

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Big discussion on the fan entering the pitch.... Funny how it's seen as being terrible because it's in the champs league and the rodent attempted to attack a top player. Don't recall the same horror when our players were being assaulted by hivs fans 

Great point. One savcoite gets on the pitch and attacks an opposition player. We had hundreds coming onto the pitch going for our fucking players and feck all was done.

Was driving home, tuned in to see how many they were being humped by, and that BBC cunt Liam Whatever actually said the mankymob would need a victory or two to ensure they were seeded in next year's group stages ????????

Only heard Mrs Brown mentioned once, when Draxler "pirouetted past him".

Archived