Poor old Aaron...time to retire now.

LegendofCoop

How Charlie Adam gets a game ahead of him I will never know - Charlie Adam is fcuking garbage!

I too feel for Aaron and he should have gone to another club. He's wasting away at Ibrox and I can't see when he's ever going to get a chance?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Charlie Adam gets a game ahead of him I will never know - Charlie Adam is fcuking garbage!

I too feel for Aaron and he should have gone to another club. He's wasting away at Ibrox and I can't see when he's ever going to get a chance?

Thing is Muff, how long will it be before the lad gets seriously pissed off and lets it be known ?

Thing is Muff, how long will it be before the lad gets seriously pissed off and lets it be known ?

Good point. WHen on international duty he's bound to say how pissed off he is at not getting a start. That's going to make our club less appealing to potential future signings!

Yees are sayin he is one of the biggest young talents in europe but burke is the best player in the resereve the now

The point of this is that we're severely lacking on the left side. Aaron needs to be given a chance to show what he can do for us in that position!

Also, on your point, Burke is now in his mid twenties and Aaron is only 19. Burke can hardly be looked on as future young talents! He's by no means past it, but he's not in the same category as Aaron (tu)

Good point. WHen on international duty he's bound to say how pissed off he is at not getting a start. That's going to make our club less appealing to potential future signings!

Exactly and the Spanish must think Walter is mad ............. oh ye, so do we :lol:

McMillan and Aaron could easily have played today.

The gaulling thing is that, say what you will about wee Chesney, at least the likes of Crosas & Sheridan get first team games.

Walter relies on the likes of Charlie Adam.

That is why we won't win the league this year, unless Walter changes his ways.

McMillan and Aaron could easily have played today.

The gaulling thing is that, say what you will about wee Chesney, at least the likes of Crosas & Sheridan get first team games.

Walter relies on the likes of Charlie Adam.

That is why we won't win the league this year, unless Walter changes his ways.

:anguish: I know

I think it is shocking that Aaron has not at least been given a chance.

Maybe saying he is one of the very top prospects in Europe is a bit far, however he is very highly rated, and the fact he hasn't played any games for us, yet is still in the Under 21 Squad, shows what coaches in a top footballing country think of him. He is very much considered a future Spanish international.

I'm not saying he'll come into the squad an be a success, however, he can't be worse than anything we've tried in that position.

Don't you, or anyone else, think that Walter is actually scared to play youngsters?

I've come to think that he plays older, or already established first team regulars so that if things go tits up, the fans would perhaps tend to blame the players. Where as, if he were to play youngsters & things went wrong, he would get the blame.

I'm not calling him a coward, but I do think there is something in this. I'm trying to think who the last youngster he blooded that's gone on to be a 1st team regular??? <cr>

You have to ask yerself what record Walter has in developing young talent and improving them as players. Of the players Walter has signed in his second time with us, how many have actually improved as players? You know that key role of a manager/coach...improve players ability/skills/tactical awareness?

I don't know - I reckon he'll be pretty patient. If he hasn't been given a decent chance before the end of the season then I can see him asking for his loan deal to be terminated - he's nearly 20 and should be featuring most weeks. Not in the reserves in a terrible league!

I just don't see where he's going to get a chance - Aberdeen, Hearts, Hamilton, Dundee United, Hibs, celtc, Inverness, Falkirk, Aberdeen, Falkirk, Dundee United and celtc are our run of games coming up. I can only see him getting a chance against Hamilton?

That takes us up to the end of February without getting a real run out. It's not looking too good tbh.

Heard a rumour that Aaron will be off in January as Walter doesn't rate the lad, from what I hear he was a panic signing from Walter to try and get some of the pressure off his back with the fans.

Walter "the dinosaur" Smith has never and will never change his ways when it comes to youth development, while he is in charge players like Fleck, Aaron, Shinnie, Furman and McMillan have no chance of 1st team football.

Heard a rumour that Aaron will be off in January as Walter doesn't rate the lad, from what I hear he was a panic signing from Walter to try and get some of the pressure off his back with the fans.

Walter "the dinosaur" Smith has never and will never change his ways when it comes to youth development, while he is in charge players like Fleck, Aaron, Shinnie, Furman and McMillan have no chance of 1st team football.

To be fair that's an easy rumour tomake up given that the guy's never been near the first team, but I'd love to disagree with you...sad thing is though it's probably true.

To be fair that's an easy rumour tomake up given that the guy's never been near the first team, but I'd love to disagree with you...sad thing is though it's probably true.

Valencia will also have a say in the matter as well I mean he is technically still thier player and I dont see them being too happy at one of thier hottest prospects playing in the Scottish reserves.

Valencia will also have a say in the matter as well I mean he is technically still thier player and I dont see them being too happy at one of thier hottest prospects playing in the Scottish reserves.

I can't see them being too bothered. They'd probably only be interested if they needed him back. This is his 2nd season on loan, so I can't see them being too bothered!

Did Walter not say something about to much pressure to get results to take a chance on something new

you think the penny would drop that the results are not coming with these stubborn tactics

i get the impression there is a real divided squad at rangers those in favour and those who are not

would not surprise me if Arron left i would not blame him

I guess rangers are the only club in the uk not to blood the youngsters, even man u with that 17 yr old kid scored a cracker.

Saw that on MOTD tonight. Corker of a goal. Made my heart sink though. Our club could be like this too if only we gave them a chance!

walter will never change his ways, would rather play players out of position than play the youngsters.

Annoyingly frustrating eh? The trouble is, when we beat Celtic 4-2 everything was clicking into place. The only player that didn't have a great game that day was Charlie Adam.

All the talk from Walter was how these young players would need a bit of match fitness & then they'd be tried. EVer since, they've been rotting away.

You wonder just how long the likes of Efrem might stay too. Here's a guy who was highly thought of at Arsenal but chose to come here apparently because there was a better chance of 1st team football. Two years later & he's not even had a sniff!

You know, honestly, right now, I'd rather see Rangers struggle with a couple of younger players in the team (as you know there's a chance they will improve) rather than playing older diddies who are only going to get worse!

I guess rangers are the only club in the uk not to blood the youngsters, even man u with that 17 yr old kid scored a cracker.

Saw that on MOTD tonight. Corker of a goal. Made my heart sink though. Our club could be like this too if only we gave them a chance!

walter will never change his ways, would rather play players out of position than play the youngsters.

Annoyingly frustrating eh? The trouble is, when we beat Celtic 4-2 everything was clicking into place. The only player that didn't have a great game that day was Charlie Adam.

All the talk from Walter was how these young players would need a bit of match fitness & then they'd be tried. EVer since, they've been rotting away.

You wonder just how long the likes of Efrem might stay too. Here's a guy who was highly thought of at Arsenal but chose to come here apparently because there was a better chance of 1st team football. Two years later & he's not even had a sniff!

You know, honestly, right now, I'd rather see Rangers struggle with a couple of younger players in the team (as you know there's a chance they will improve) rather than playing older diddies who are only going to get worse!

I find that hard to believe. So you wouldn't mind Rangers finishing in 7th or something, but playing a bunch of 19 year olds? I think part of the problem is that the current squad is pretty big right now, and its hard for some of these guys to get a game in the reserves, much less the first team. If we get rid of some guys in January, I think that might creak the door to force Walter to use some youth, but I wouldn't put my house on it.

Guest Andypendek

More likely Smith will hire another couple of elderly vets to 'shore up some positions.' I anticipate seeing Peter McCloy named as no.3 goalie, while Derek Johnstone gets a thord crack of the whip as an emergency CB.