Jailed if we do the hokey cokey

minstral

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could really do without the previous two posts. We are trying to show them up as ridiculous for suggesting we are being sectarian by singing this, and you give them ammunition to fuel their fire.

You know fine well that the media are trawling RM for posts to show that we are sectarian, and you give them this?!?! Merry Christmas STV. Why the fuck you want to ruin this golden opportunity is beyond me!

ForestDillinger, I suggest you remove your post, and HighlandBear, you could just remove the quoted bit (tu)

What did i say/do?

[memory of a goldfish loyal]

We could really do without the previous two posts. We are trying to show them up as ridiculous for suggesting we are being sectarian by singing this, and you give them ammunition to fuel their fire.

You know fine well that the media are trawling RM for posts to show that we are sectarian, and you give them this?!?! Merry Christmas STV. Why the fuck you want to ruin this golden opportunity is beyond me!

ForestDillinger, I suggest you remove your post, and HighlandBear, you could just remove the quoted bit (tu)

What did i say/do?

[memory of a goldfish loyal]

Move along, nothing to see here...

*puts away Men In Black memory eraser*

It's just another publicity stunt from an attention seeking outspoken sheep. Roman Catholicism is a laughing stock in this country.

Unfortunately Jamie,the laughing stock, that is the Roman Catholic church,seem to carry all the power back home now-a-days. :(