Time For Ally To Come To His Senses?

Thermopylae

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Warburton now showing that Ally was virtually getting money under false pretenses for 4 years is it not time for him to call it quits and walk away. I know some will say he's entitled to it and legally that's true but if he continues to hold out for every penny I for one would find it very hard to to see him as not too far removed from the low life who used the clubs perilous state to take it for every penny

It now looks like it was four years of gardening leave.

Sounds like pink fag, subversive commie talk to me!

A real man would have donned the ribbons of shame, have admitted his failures in a public statement and committed hari-kari in front of the first team squad as an example to all.

You need guts to commit hari-kari.!!!

No-one here knows McCoist's personal circumstances, he got the best paid job of his life and I highly doubt he'll ever get close to that wage again, for anyone to expect him to just give it up is mental, he's got an obligation to his Family to do right by them, its easy to say you'd do the right thing when your not the one in the position.

Let's get real here , he's not short of a bob or two.

I reckon the interest alone , of what he's earned since Div3 , is more than most people's annual wage .

Ally appears to have no regrets at present, but as already stated by a previous poster, I'm sure we can all read about the whole story (i.e. his reasons why his team were so inadequate) - once his book comes out and if you have some spare time on your hands.

Personally, I'm busy for the foreseeable future when it comes to Ally.

Ally will take all the cash up to Christmas, lets just accept that. But, he is yesterdays man and no matter how he dressed things up in a book; any fan that watched us knew we were poorly prepared and lacked the attributes associated with a professional football team, that was Ally's doing and he can't get away from it. We now have a football manager who knows what he is doing and it shows and we are delighted. Lets enjoy where we are now and forget yesterdays man.

Ally could only piss with cock that was given to him, he had a bad season in the Championship. Given what was going on around him, I think most managers would have struggled. Some on here might not like that, but that is the way I will remember this fiasco.

He couldn't even piss with the cock he had, that was the trouble!

On paper we had a team more than capable of playing better football and winning crunch games but the lack of technical coaching, lack of fitness and lack of desire meant we really struggled - a better manager, or just a manager would have got more out of the group on the pitch.

Established players regressed under him, young players didn't develop or get first team action - whilst there was stuff happening off the field it still could have been massively different on it

Ally could only piss with cock that was given to him, he had a bad season in the Championship. Given what was going on around him, I think most managers would have struggled. Some on here might not like that, but that is the way I will remember this fiasco.

Well said - prepare for 'INCOMING'....

Hmm.

Alloa

Raith Rovers x2

Forfar

Peterhead

Stirling

Annan

Malmo

15 point turnaround

You catch my drift?

Sorry, it wasn't a "bad" season last year that did for him. It was 3 and a half years of a slow motion car crash that did for him.